Haven’t gotten enough solar, wind, energy storage, climate, and other green news lately? Here’s more good work from around the interwebs:
Solar & Storage
- Average Price of Going Solar in US Dropped 50% in 5 Years
- Net Metering Review: Value of Solar Energy Higher Than Retail Electric Rates
- Financing Is The Key To Residential Solar Power
- Indian Railways Plans To Boost Solar Power Use, Energy Efficiency
- SunEdison & TerraForm Power Successfully Syndicate $280 Million Warehouse Loan
- ConEdison Teams Up With SunPower For New York Solar Leasing Program
- SolarCity Expands Into Vermont
- Renewable Energy Industry Finds Itself With New Standards Watchdog
- Massachusetts Solar Bill Raises Net Metering Caps, Looks to Replace SREC Program
- Will Software Eat the Solar Industry?
- Installing PV at a Loss
- 33 Winners, 103 Losers in Second German PV Auction
- China Advised to Double Solar Goal to Fill Nuclear, Hydro
- DIY Solar Panel Tips: Build Your Own
- Solar Panels Buyers Guide From Solar Brokers Canada
- Meet Australia’s Immortus Solar Car
- German Solar Storage Market Stagnates
- Maxwell Technologies Capacitive Storage Chosen By China Railway
- How Texas Wind Farms are Putting Intermittency Concerns to Rest
- German Offshore Wind Progress
- West Coast Wind Patterns Lead to Below-Normal Wind Generation Capacity Factors
- In the Heartland, Clean Power Draws Praise
- Sanders Nails GOP for 1.4 Million-Job-Killing Budget Sequester
- Why The ‘Most Trusted’ Professionals’ Union In The Nation Endorsed Bernie Sanders
- Bernie Sanders Beats Hillary and Trump, Draws Biggest Crowd at Iowa State Fair
- Just 17 Billionaires and Businesses have Dumped $62 Million into GOP Candidates So Far this Election
- Meat-Eaters Are The Number One Cause Of Worldwide Species Extinction, New Study Warns
- Global Cleantech Summit 2015 (In Finland)
- World In Frantic Pace To Develop Clean Energy
- Atlantic Wind & Solar Surpasses 1 GW Solar + Wind Pipeline
- How Renewable Energy Can Save Utilities Money
- Opower Lands $50M Utility Deal
- James Howard Kunstler: As Fracking Implodes, the Clowns Deny Reality
- Clean Energy Could Save Thousands of Indonesian Lives
- A Revolutionary Roadmap for California’s Distributed Energy Future
- How Wind and Solar Will Blow Up Power Markets
- Germany’s Decision to Phase Out Nuclear Power is Fundamentally Sensible from an Economic Perspective
- How Small German Power Consumers Subsidize Industry
- How 1,500 People Shut Down Europe’s Biggest Source of CO2
- Canadian Greenhouse Gas Emissions Bigger than Germany’s?
- World’s Largest Biomass CHP Facility Going Up In England
- “Energy Poverty” and the True Costs of Coal
- Climate Deniers Losing Ground at Fox News?
- There Is No Carbon Dioxide ‘Technofix,’ Scientists Warn
- Ice Cream May Lose out to Climate Change
- How is Climate Change Affecting Florida?
- James Hansen: About Those Boulders…
- World’s Largest Rooftop Greenhouse
- Study Aims to Spur Energy Savings, Reduce Emissions in U.S. Cities
- Market For Energy Efficient Windows Growing Fast
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.