Haven’t read enough about the Clean Power Plan? There’s a ton more about it below (has its own section this week), as well as solar energy news, other renewable energy news, coal news (there’s a lot of that this week, too),
Clean Power Plan
- Climate Change And President Obama’s Action Plan
- Obama’s Clean Power Plan Gets Support of Faith Groups
- Who Opposes The Clean Power Plan And Why?
- Is Obama’s Signature Climate Plan Really That Ambitious?
- EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy on the Clean Power Plan
- Statements From Advanced Energy Economy On EPA’s Final Rule Under Section 111(d) Of The Clean Air Act (Clean Power Plan)
- E2: Clean Power Plan ‘Huge Catalyst’ for Economic Growth
- Here’s What The Presidential Candidates Think Of Obama’s Climate Plan
- The Clean Power Plan Protects Human Health
- 5 Ways The Final Clean Power Plan Puts States At The Helm Of Their Energy Future
- The Ridiculous Responses Climate Deniers Had To Obama’s Climate Plan
- 16 States Think The EPA’s Emissions Rule Isn’t Legal And They Shouldn’t Have To Comply
- Wind, Solar Cheer as Coal Vows Battle on Obama’s Energy Plan
- Why President Obama’s Clean Power Plan Is An Exaggeration
- How Obama’s New Clean Power Plan Might Be Just Enough To Stave Off A Climate Catastrophe
- The Clean Power Plan: An Idea that will Change the World
- Obama Just Created a Carbon Cap-and-Trade Program
- Understanding the Residential Solar Ecosystem, Part I
- Siemens To Partner On 70 MW Solar Power Project In Nigeria
- Welspun Renewables Adds 34 MW Solar Power Capacity In India
- Enphase Stock Jumps 22% on Strong Shipments and Solid Margin
- Did German Solar Top Nuclear For The First Time?
- ‘Tipping Point’ For FL Solar? Orlando Utility Buys At Under Fossil Generation Prices
- California Utilities Release New Plans to Replace Net Metering: Conflict to Come?
- California’s Solar Industry Fights Back on Net Metering 2.0
- Net Metering Battle Heats Up As NV Energy Proposes Reduction In Credits
- Ruling Could Delay APS Request For Higher Solar-User Fees
- Solar, Storage, Enviros Square Off Against Gas for California SGIP Dollars
- More Storage Options Become Available to Australian Homeowners With Solar
- First Solar Is Sold Out of Module Capacity for 2015 and Most of 2016
- Solarcentury & Hybrytec Build Colombia’s Largest Solar Roof
Other & Combined Renewable Stuff
- Clinton vs. Obama on Renewables
- New Report Reveals Corporate-Funded Moves To Block US Renewable Energy
- Mapping the Location and Scale of US Electricity Capacity
- EIA: US Electricity from Renewables to Grow 1.8% in 2015
- US Coal Giant Files For Bankruptcy, As Obama Announces Emissions Crackdown
- The Waste Biz: Coal Ash Landfill In Missouri Will Move Ahead
- Coal’s War On America
- New Zealand Pledges An End To Coal By 2018
- Polish Right-Wing Politics: A Devil Of Decarbonization
- John Stewart’s Parting Shot Touches on Bullshit, & Climate
- Jeb Bush Breaking Ranks with Deniers, Insults Neanderthals
- With $1M Given, NextEra Among Largest Donors To Jeb Bush Super PAC
- D.R. Tucker on the Perfect President
- Statistics Says The Long-Term Global Warming Trend Continues
- How To Reuse The LCD Screen From That Old Laptop (Video)
- 15 DIY School Supplies From Recycled Materials
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Former Tesla Battery Expert Leading Lyten Into New Lithium-Sulfur Battery Era — Podcast:
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...