In need of some more solar, Tesla, EV, wind, energy storage, energy efficiency, and other cleantech news & commentary? Check out the stories below from around the internet.
- Gas2 Exclusive Interview: SunEdison & NASCAR Launch Hi-Tech Solar Partnership
- SkyPower To Gift Two Million Home Solar Kits To Kenya
- Solarizing Greece Is A Way Out Of The Crisis
- SunEdison Breaks Ground On 110 MW Solar Project In Chile
- How Utilities Can Kill Rooftop Solar, Just By Changing Tariffs
- TASC Statement on Reforming the Energy Vision
Other Renewable Stuff
- Surging Renewables Frame EPA’s Historic Climate Rules
- Renewable Energy Emerging Global Juggernaut
- Offshore Wind Begins US Take-Off
- Wind Projects & Economy In India
- Tesla Model X Spotted Hauling A Trailer
- JB Straubel (Tesla CTO) Talks About Disruptive Shift To Lithium-Ion Batteries, + More
- Slightly Different Take On The 70D vs. 85D Debate
- Life With Model S Without Home Charger
- The Final Frontier– For Auto Steer
- Tesla West Coast Road Trip (2,000+ Miles, 3 Ferry Rides, $0 in Gas) & Pictures
- If Buying A Colorado Inventory Tesla… Check Odometer
- More & More Tesla Destination Chargers
- Referral Can Be Worth Up To 5000
- Tesla Cost of Ownership Spreadsheets
- Long TSLA, But Bearish Next 6 Months
- KITT + Tesla Model S = Youxia X
Other EV Stuff
- 2016 Chevy Volt Pics Surface
- “Your Car is Quick! Is it Electric?
- Maserati CEO Doubles Down On Fiat Idiocy, Motor Trend Calls BS
- EU Sends €€€ To Netherlands For EV Charging
- Brammo is Out, Victory Empulse TT is In
- 30 New EV Charging Stations In Downtown San Diego Courtesy Of Emmes
- GreenTeam Electric Racer Sets 0–100 KM/H World Record — 1.779 Seconds
- Researchers Boost Wireless Charging Efficiency With Magnetic Field Enhancement
- Bosch & TomTom Map The Future For Autonomous Vehicles
- Finally Getting The ELR! $32,002 Under MSRP
- Why ‘Fool’ Cells…. WHY?
- Wanna Capitalize on Lithium?
- 2015 Toyota Auris — 1st Date
- 2015 Toyota Auris — 3rd Date
Bicycling & Transit
- Five Lessons for Making Bike Share a Success in India
- From Coast To Coast, Canada Has Crossed A Protected Bike Lane Tipping Point
- Severe Underfunding Hurts Denver Bike Plan
- Summer (Bike) Fun: Bike to the Movies!
- New Report Ranks Metros on Transportation, Land Use, and More
- Obama Sends ‘Memo To America’ On The Biggest Thing A President’s Ever Done On Climate Change
- Energy Efficiency in Senate Bills will Make US Economy Healthier – But One Bill Contains a Poison Pill
- Friday Funny: Hipster Havens in All 50 States
- Prudential Adds Green Wall To New Jersey Headquarters
- Easy Upcycling: Turn A Plastic Bottle Into A Cellphone Charging Cradle
- The Waste Biz: Consumer Education Key To Raising Recycling Rate
- EnergyBar 100 Provides Long Life With Green Battery Technology
- Whirlpool Canada Wins ENERGY STAR Manufacturer of the Year Award from Natural Resources Canada
- Singularity University Launches The SU Global Water Impact Challenge With Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom To Seek Innovative Solutions to California’s Water Supply Crisis
- New German Coal Plant Worth 1 Euro
- Why Coal Companies Are Collapsing in Such Spectacular Fashion
- A Mine is a Terrible Thing: Why Coal Continues to Crash
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.