Time for another “top 10” rundown. As the title indicates, these were the most popular CleanTechnica articles published in the past week…
- US Electric Car Sales: No Surprises. Tesla Model S, Nissan LEAF, & BMW i3 On Top Again
- Elon Musk: Since Most Tesla Owners Do Save $10,000 In Gas Costs Over 5 Years, We’re Sticking With Advertising Prices Minus These Costs
- Aluminum Ion Battery “Breakthrough,” Elux Karma Debut… (Cleantech Link Drop)
- Tesla Launches All-Wheel Drive Model S 70D, & 3 New Colors
- Proterra Diesel-Killing Electric Bus Is Ready For Prime Time (CT Exclusive Interview)
- Off-Grid Solar Power vs Grid-Connected Solar Power In The 21st Century
- Offshore Wind Energy Already Cheaper Than Gas-Fired & Nuclear Power Plants
- Brazil Announces Huge 350 MW Floating Solar Power Plant
- America Wind Energy Association Predicting “Wind Rush”
- First Hybrid-Flywheel Energy Storage Plant Announced For Europe
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.