Some more clean electricity news and views for your enjoyment:
- California Sets Solar Power Record
- New Solar Freedom Partnership For South Carolina
- Energy Freedom Act Pending In North Carolina
- Rooftop Solar On Historic Homes Is Possible
- Bosch Building DC Microgrid at Honda Plant in California
- UN Boosts Local Solar Manufacturing in Egypt
- Earth Hour: Join Basketball Legend Bill Walton & NRG Home Solar To Fight Climate Change
- Koch-Backed Group’s Claims About Solar Are ‘Pants on Fire’
- TUSK: North Carolina Utilities Hijack Well-Intentioned Solar Legislation
- SolarCity Expects to Hire 300 New Employees with Roseville Office Expansion
- DOJ Investigating Subsidies for Solar Projects
- Europe’s Solar Market Falls over 30% in 2014, Global Solar Grows
- The 4 Key Issues Shaping Latin America’s Solar Market
- 6 Solar Inverter Companies to Watch in 2015
- Debating the Solar Federal Tax Credit: Will Expiration Kill Jobs or Make Installers Stronger?
- Backup Up Wind & Nuclear Power
- Wind Power Helping Water-Constrained Areas Of Minnesota
- GM Will Use Wind Energy In Mexico
Clean Electricity, In General
- Texas Could End Renewable Energy Credit Program
- Illinois Seizing Clean-Energy Funds to Balance Budget
- Halftime for the Energiewende
- How A Municipal Utility Remains Profitable During Energiewende
- Jon Stewart on Florida’s “Climate Change” Ban
- Pope Puts Climate Heat on GOP
- Is Climate Change Denial A Sin?
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Carbon Trading In China
- A New Framework For Climate Policy: Why Carbon Pricing Is Not Enough
- Sustainable Stocks Outperform The Norm, Says Morgan Stanley
- Northwest Energy Star Program Provides Insights Into Efficiency
- Biodegradable Plastic Made From Mushrooms
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Former Tesla Battery Expert Leading Lyten Into New Lithium-Sulfur Battery Era — Podcast:
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...