To kick things off, there’s this story on the retirement of a cleantech legend.
- Sunnova Announces New EZ Own Program
- Arizona Utility Charging Solar Homeowners $50 A Month Beginning In April
- Connecticut Grapples With Net Metering Charge
- Is Solar Worth $0.33 per kWh? Inside Maine’s Valuation Debate
- Solar + Storage In Hawaii: Making Cents Of Time-Of-Use Economics
- Can Google Bring Solar Power To The Masses?
- Canadian Solar Plans Yieldco Investment Vehicle for US Stock Market
- Canada Could Go 100% Renewable By 2035 If Its Government Gets Serious About Climate Change
- PV Development Drivers In The EU And Worldwide
- Tesla “Ends” Range Anxiety With New Nav Features
- Could Elon Become “Sir” Elon Musk?
- Passing Power s60 vs s85 vs p85 etc?
Other Electric Vehicle Stuff
- Glow-In-The-Dark Nissan LEAF Drives Glow-In-The-Dark Highway
- When Is Cadillac Going To Give Us Infotainment & Safety Updates Like Tesla?
- Nissan Delivers 75,000th All-Electric LEAF In The US To Oregon family
- Electric Highway Now Covers Much Of WA, OR: Will CA Follow?
- Nissan Teams Up With Ricker’s To Fuel Electric Cars
- Sales of Electric Motorcycles and Scooters are Expected to Reach Nearly 6 Million a Year by 2024
Bicycling & Walking
- Is The World Ready For A People Powered Bus?
- Ohio State University Planning Accessible Bike Sharing System
- St. Paul Approves Bike Plan—200 Miles of Bike Infrastructure Included
- Transforming Downtown San Diego’s Grid for Biking and Walking
- Why Are The Two Most Sustainable Forms of Transport Missing from the UN Sustainable Development Goals?
- Florida State Employee Mentions “Climate Change” – State Imposes Psych Evaluation
- The Movie Climate Science Deniers Don’t Want You To See
- Obama’s Latest Executive Order Cuts Government CO2 Emissions, And The Private Sector’s Joining In
- Why One of Cleantech’s Most Successful Venture Capitalists Is Tripling Down on the Sector
- Study: Sprawl Costs the U.S. Economy $1 Trillion Annually
- Chinese Capital Shuts Third Coal-Fired Plant In War On Smog
- No-Shadow Skyscrapers Proposed