Published on February 20th, 2015 | by Zachary Shahan0
Cleantech Link Drop (Tesla vs Large Luxury Cars, Sungevity Leads Way Into North Carolina, Top 10 EV Battery Manufacturers…)
February 20th, 2015 by Zachary Shahan
To kick off this cleantech news & views link drop, below is an awesome talk given by Envision Solar CEO Desmond Wheatley (…3 years ago). Chris wrote about it a bit on EV Obsession, but I just want to highlight that it’s one of the best talks on the topic of energy that I’ve ever seen — and I’ve seen a lot! I’d certainly put it in the top 10. Without getting your expectations up too high, or writing another summary of it like Chris did so well already, I’ll just shoot you straight to it:
Really, watch that video, and share it!
For more great cleantech stories from around the interwebs, check out:
- Sungevity Enters Tricky North Carolina Residential Solar Market — First National Solar Company To Do So
- Solar Calculator Estimates Solar Electricity Production & Payback Time
- Solar Really Can Be Cheaper Than Coal
- Lockheed Martin Installs Solar on Florida Training Facility
- SunEdison & TerraForm Power’s Regulus Solar Facility in Kern County Operational and Generating Clean Energy
- Sunrun Launches New Design Engineering Center In Irvine
- SolarCity Now Operating In Reno, Sparks, & Carson City, Nevada
- Wind Power to Debut on GM’s Renewable Energy Roster
- Steve Sawyer from GWEC Speaks about Global Wind Situation
- Japan Relies on Wind Power (Part 2)
- 8 Reasons to be Skeptical of the “Tree” Wind Turbine (Original here)
- Tesla vs Top Large Luxury Cars In USA (2014 Sales)
- Tesla Model S Stars In State-of-the-Art Video
- Tesla P85D Gets Fancy In The Snow
- Digital Wind Tunnel Tech Behind Tesla Model S Aerodynamics
- Top EV Battery Manufacturers — 2014 Top 10 In Sales
- Utilities Push Into Fuel Stations for Electric Cars
- Revenue from Electric Vehicle Charging Services is Expected to Reach $2.9 Billion Annually by 2023
- New Law Helps Bollore Deploy 16,000 Charging Points In France
- What Did We Learn From Our Congregation’s Energy Audit?
- The True Cost Of Light Bulbs: LED vs CFL vs Incandescent
- Cleaner Electricity Will Be More Reliable, NRDC Expert Says
- How is Germany Integrating & Balancing Renewable Energy Today?
- India Lithium-Ion Batteries Market to Grow at over 35% CAGR till 2020
- Bill Gates Is Still Wrong On Climate Change, It Will Undo His Foundation’s Work
- New York and California are Building the Grid of the Future
Follow CleanTechnica on Google News.
It will make you happy & help you live in peace for the rest of your life.