If you missed any of our own renewable energy stories, of course, I recommend reading them first. However, if you’ve gone through all of those and want to skim some more top stories, here’s a list I’ve compiled in the past two weeks:
Renewables, in General
- 6 Charts That Show Renewable Energy Is Getting Cheaper
- Here’s How to Make Sure Renewables Keep Getting Cheaper
- Here’s What Every Governor Thinks About Climate & Clean Energy
- Score One for ALEC: West Virginia is First State to Repeal a Renewable Energy Standard
- 2013 Renewable Energy Data Book Exploring US + Global Statistics Released By NREL
- 19 Tweets That Explain How We’re Stifling Electricity Innovation
- Fossilized Asset Allocation Still Mis-Pricing Energy & Risk
- IRENA’s Overview of Battery Storage for Renewables
- Where Is The Energiewende Headed In 2015?
- Did Germany Reject or Postpone Capacity Payments?
- Polish Solar Farm Built In 2 Minutes (Video)
- 400 MW Of Solar Projects Approved For Idaho
- 70 MW PV Merchant Solar Plant Completed In Chile
- Large Solar Plant Could Triple Virginia’s Solar Power
- The US Saw a 1,200% Increase in 1MW+ Solar Plants Between 2008–2013!
- 6 Ways To Make Solar Power More Affordable For All
- $7 Million Dollar Investment In Tanzanian Solar Power
- NRG Home Solar Partners With Sallie Mae For Affordable Solar
- US Residential Solar Financing Receives Boost From Morgan Stanley
- Floridians for Solar Choice Ballot Effort Launched by Tea Partiers, Conservative, & Liberals
- Solar 101: Self-Consumption of Home Solar Power
Other & Mixed
- Musk: Utilities & Solar Can Exist Together
- German PV Stats for 2014
- German Government Issues New Rules For Solar
- New Solar Finance Membership Platform Available
- 5 Questions to Ask When Deciding Between a Commercial Solar Loan and a PPA
- 40% Growth In Megawatts Installed For Borrego Solar
- Solar Jobs Grew 21% Last Year: National Solar Jobs Census
- IOUs Ransom Solar in Washington
- And a video news roundup from SolarPV.TV:
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Former Tesla Battery Expert Leading Lyten Into New Lithium-Sulfur Battery Era — Podcast:
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...