In case you missed it, other than our many EV stories, here’s some more good EV news and commentary from around the interwebs:
2. Tesla P85D Styling Not Distinctive Enough?
3. Are Tesla’s Autonomous Car Claims All Hype?
4. Tesla Factory Upgrade Puts X-Men Names On Robots
5. Life With Tesla Model S: Tires Cost Me More Than My ‘Fuel’ Does
6. Is The Tesla Pre-Owned Program To Blame For Low-ball Trade-Ins?
7. Tesla-Sponsored Supercharger Rally
Politics & Policy
8. Tim Echols, Commissioner, Georgia Public Service Commission: Why Retain the ZEV/LEV Income Tax Credit In Georgia?
9. Georgia Power Launches EV Charger Rebate Program for Businesses
10. Kickstart A 2015 EV Buyers Guide
11. Electric Range Rover? Supposedly
12. 2016 Chevy Volt Makeover Could Help Double Sales
13. Swiss Electric Racer Goes 0-60 MPH in 1.7 Seconds
14. World’s Fastest Rocket Bike Embarrasses Ferrari At Drag Strip
15. NRG eVgo to Bring Electric Vehicle Fast Charging to Chicago
16. The Costs of Electric Cars: Upfront Costs vs Long-Term Savings
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Autonomous Drones for Better Farming
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...