Stealth, an electric bike startup, is an apt name for generations that are forming new pathways to transit. These budding generations exercise technological progress that leave baby boomers longing to keep up. We want to.
Watch and experience this “Stealth Bomber Electric Bike” as it cruises stealthily in that groovy bicycles weave. This one is reportedly at the top of the list for those who appreciate well-made electric bikes with purpose-built frames. This video captures the mobility from the bicyclist’s smooth view:
At the top of that article linked above about top purpose-built electric bike frames, published on electricbike.com, the writer notes:
This is hardly a top-10 list since there are barely ten manufacturers out there building a purpose-built electric bike. As hard as it is to believe, with the hundreds of electric bikes on the market, only a handful of companies have bothered to design an electric bike with the batteries built into the frame….
Riding a bike with the battery built into the frame offers many advantages:
- Bike is better balanced when battery is within the frame triangle.
- Frames make great place to hide unsightly wiring
- Bike is less Jankey with components held solidly in place
- Battery is more fire safe when contained in the frame
- You have the option of easily adding more batteries in the rear cargo-rack. Bike can be designed to hold a lot of battery such as the Stealth Bomber
Related E-bike Stories:
- Ford Electric Bike By Pedego — Love Highlights From Dealer Convention
- BMW Electric Bike — BMW Cruise e-Bike
- Electric Bike + Wind Power = Wind
- How To Turn Your Bicycle Into An Electric Bike In Seconds (Video)
Keep up to date with all the hottest electrified vehicle news here on CleanTechnica. Subscribe to our free EV newsletter or overall cleantech newsletter to never miss a story.
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Former Tesla Battery Expert Leading Lyten Into New Lithium-Sulfur Battery Era — Podcast:
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...