Published on July 16th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
Electric Car & Bike News (BMW i3 + Top Gear = Love; Age Of EVs; Bike Sharing Infographic…)
July 16th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
- EV Etiquette: 8 Rules
- Staples Using EV Fleets, & Why
- Driving a Ford C-MAX Hybrid In San Francisco
- DOE eGallon Doesn’t Take Low-Cost Overnight Charging Rates Into Account
- The Age Of The Electric Vehicle Is Dawning
- Top Gear Loves BMW i3
- Interview with Mr Tanaka, Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II Team Engineer
- Study: Tesla Roadster Packs To Retain 80-85% Capacity After 100,000 Miles
- Top Bike Share Programs… In An Infographic
- How Did Portland Become North America’s Biking Capital?
- Bike Sharing Shares More Than Bikes
- The Pedestrian-Cyclist Armistice
- 3D-Printed Bike Shifter
- How To Set Up Your Bicycle Like A Pro
- No Ethical Case For Mandatory Cycle Helmets
- More Stylish Bike Helmets
- What We Can Learn From Bike Share Programs In Beijing & Hangzhou
- Protected Bike Lanes Open On Chicago’s Busiest Bicycling Street
- The Bike Boom
- The Wood.b Bike
- “Michael on Bicycle” Surpasses 20,000 Miles on Bike
- 1,000s Join Space4Cycling Protest Ride
- Man Doing Charity Bike Ride Across Canada Has Bike Stolen In Winnipeg
- Divvy Bike Share Program Rolls Out In Chicago
- Top 10 Design Elements In Copenhagen’s Bicycle Culture
Check out our new 93-page EV report.
Join us for an upcoming Cleantech Revolution Tour conference!
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech daily newsletter or weekly newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.