Published on June 27th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
9 New Cleantech Market Research Reports
June 27th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Nine new cleantech market research reports have been added to our “Cleantech Market Research Corner” page. The new reports are also listed below, but feel free to click on through to the page above for our full offering. For special CleanTechnica discounts, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Renewable Energy, In General
- Renewable Energy Subsidies in Europe, Recent Cuts and Implications for Subsidy Forecasts
- Renewable Energy Industry in 2013: Expected Trends and Analysis
- Romanian Green Certificates for Solar Photovoltaic and Other Renewables are Set to be Changed
- Solar Trackers – Global Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Proton Power to Acquire Spower
- Global Solar PV Market Outlook in 2013 – Consolidation and Downstream Integration by Upstream Companies
- Chile Power Market Outlook and Attractiveness for Concentrated Solar Power
- WindPower Innovations Completes Acquisition of RIG Construction
- The Importance of Ports in the UK’s Booming Offshore Wind Industry
Check out our new 93-page EV report.
Join us for an upcoming Cleantech Revolution Tour conference!
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech daily newsletter or weekly newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.