Nine new cleantech market research reports have been added to our “Cleantech Market Research Corner” page. The new reports are also listed below, but feel free to click on through to the page above for our full offering. For special CleanTechnica discounts, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Renewable Energy, In General
- Renewable Energy Subsidies in Europe, Recent Cuts and Implications for Subsidy Forecasts
- Renewable Energy Industry in 2013: Expected Trends and Analysis
- Romanian Green Certificates for Solar Photovoltaic and Other Renewables are Set to be Changed
- Solar Trackers – Global Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Proton Power to Acquire Spower
- Global Solar PV Market Outlook in 2013 – Consolidation and Downstream Integration by Upstream Companies
- Chile Power Market Outlook and Attractiveness for Concentrated Solar Power
- WindPower Innovations Completes Acquisition of RIG Construction
- The Importance of Ports in the UK’s Booming Offshore Wind Industry
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Former Tesla Battery Expert Leading Lyten Into New Lithium-Sulfur Battery Era — Podcast:
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...