Published on June 21st, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
Solar Energy & Wind Energy News (16 Stories)
June 21st, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Here’s some more solar energy and wind energy news from the past weel or so we wouldn’t want you to miss. Of course, don’t miss the top solar energy and wind energy stories of the week (which we’ve already covered).
- 9 GW (!) Of Solar Power Project Applications Submitted Under Turkey’s FiT Program
- China Promises Better Support For Solar
- PV + Battery Storage Not Affordable In Foreseeable Future
- Enphase Energy Announces New Commercial Solar Initiative In Europe
- IKEA to More Than Double Size of Colorado’s Largest Single-Use Rooftop Commercial Array
- New PV Technology Still In Waiting Mode
- Sunrun Expands Affordable Solar Power Service To Connecticut
- NRG Energy Readies Disaster Relief Vehicle For Nationwide Service
- More Wind Energy And Cheaper Electricity Possible
- Gamesa Agrees Supply Of 230 MW In India
- Vestas Receives 155 MW Order In Mexico For IEnova’s First Wind Power Plant In Mexico
- Vestas Receives 94 MW Order For South African Wind Power Plant
- Gamesa Showcases New 5 MW Offshore Wind Turbine
- Largest Offshore Wind Barge Under Construction
- “More Potential Than Necessary”
Wind & Solar
Check out our new 93-page EV report.
Join us for an upcoming Cleantech Revolution Tour conference!
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech daily newsletter or weekly newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.