Catching up on some top clean transport news, below are 9 electric vehicle (EV) and 11 bike stories we wouldn’t want you to miss, and one more rogue transportation story. Of course, check out our Clean Transportation category for the top EV and bike stories of the week.
- Ford Focus Electric Production Starts In Europe
- Electric Verito Coming In 2014
- Fisker Lost $35,000 On Every Karma Sold
- Rimac Offering Electric Motors For Small-Volume Carmakers
- New Bosch iBooster For Improved Braking Control, More Complete Capture Of Braking Energy In Hybrids & EVs
- Zaptera Says Aptera USA Will Push On With 3-Wheeled Gas And Electric Vehicles
- KERS Is Coming To Portland’s TriMet Light Rail System
- Is The End Of EV Range Anxiety In Sight? Nine Strategies To Put EV Owners At Ease
- Video: Tesla Model S Costs 6-Cents Per Drag Race
- Dear Government, When Do Cyclists Start To Matter?
- CycleLogistics: Flooding EU Cities With Cargo Bike Goodness
- Commuter Parity Act
- Biking Basics For Folks Who’ve Always Wanted To Ride, But Didn’t Dare
- Amtrak Looking To Handle Growing Demand For Bikes On Board
- Why Bike Share is a Boon to the Safety of All Cyclists
- Safety On Two Wheels? There’s An App For That
- In California Cities, Drivers Want More Bike Lanes. Here’s Why.
- Final Guidance On TAP Program: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
- The Choreography Of An Urban Intersection — Part Three: Copenhagenize Fixes
- The Choreography Of An Urban Intersection — Part Four: The Big Reveal
Not Exactly EVs or Bikes, But Close…
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Former Tesla Battery Expert Leading Lyten Into New Lithium-Sulfur Battery Era — Podcast:
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...