Published on June 21st, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
Electric Vehicle & Bike News (21 Stories)
June 21st, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Catching up on some top clean transport news, below are 9 electric vehicle (EV) and 11 bike stories we wouldn’t want you to miss, and one more rogue transportation story. Of course, check out our Clean Transportation category for the top EV and bike stories of the week.
- Ford Focus Electric Production Starts In Europe
- Electric Verito Coming In 2014
- Fisker Lost $35,000 On Every Karma Sold
- Rimac Offering Electric Motors For Small-Volume Carmakers
- New Bosch iBooster For Improved Braking Control, More Complete Capture Of Braking Energy In Hybrids & EVs
- Zaptera Says Aptera USA Will Push On With 3-Wheeled Gas And Electric Vehicles
- KERS Is Coming To Portland’s TriMet Light Rail System
- Is The End Of EV Range Anxiety In Sight? Nine Strategies To Put EV Owners At Ease
- Video: Tesla Model S Costs 6-Cents Per Drag Race
- Dear Government, When Do Cyclists Start To Matter?
- CycleLogistics: Flooding EU Cities With Cargo Bike Goodness
- Commuter Parity Act
- Biking Basics For Folks Who’ve Always Wanted To Ride, But Didn’t Dare
- Amtrak Looking To Handle Growing Demand For Bikes On Board
- Why Bike Share is a Boon to the Safety of All Cyclists
- Safety On Two Wheels? There’s An App For That
- In California Cities, Drivers Want More Bike Lanes. Here’s Why.
- Final Guidance On TAP Program: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
- The Choreography Of An Urban Intersection — Part Three: Copenhagenize Fixes
- The Choreography Of An Urban Intersection — Part Four: The Big Reveal
Not Exactly EVs or Bikes, But Close…
Check out our new 93-page EV report, based on over 2,000 surveys collected from EV drivers in 49 of 50 US states, 26 European countries, and 9 Canadian provinces.