Published on June 13th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
Solar News Roundup (13 Stories)
June 13th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
- Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Consortium Launched
- Veterans Get Hooked On Solar
- Ivanpah Solar Project Is Over 92% Complete
- Conergy Tips Australia Solar Market To Grow 20% A Year By 2015
- The Flattening Of Peak & Base Prices
- Interview: Hareon CEO Sees 50GW Solar In China Within Years
- The Energiewende – The Result Of A Powerful Mass Movement From Below
- Community Ownership Of 7.8 MW Solar Farm
- More Community Solar
- Australia Solar PV Price Index June 2013
- Crowdfunding: Florida Solar Carport On University Of Florida Housing
- Solaria Corporation Expands Into China Solar Market
- Make A Portable Solar Phone Charger For $5
More stories to share?
Check out our new 93-page EV report.
Join us for an upcoming Cleantech Revolution Tour conference!
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech daily newsletter or weekly newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.