Published on May 24th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan44
Solar Power’s Massive Price Drop (Graph)
May 24th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Here’s another excellent cleantech snack for some Friday Fun. Thanks again to an active CleanTechnica reader and commenter for passing it along:
For more on solar power’s massive price drop and related stories, check out:
- Solar — A Disruptive Technology (Graph)
- Solar PV Module Prices Have Fallen 80% Since 2008, Wind Turbines 29%
- Solar #2 Source Of New Electricity In 2013 (+ More Graphs & Charts)
- Renewable Energy Big Pic: Part 1 (Including 34 Charts & Graphs)
- German Solar PV In January — €1.52/Watt
- German Solar Installations Priced at $2.24 per Watt (US Solar at $4.44 per Watt)
Buy a cool T-shirt or mug in the CleanTechnica store!
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech daily newsletter or weekly newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.