Published on April 24th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan7
Solar News Roundup (SunEdison & Foxconn Link Up, Solar Junction Going To Space…)
April 24th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Solar news, galore. Check ‘er out:
- Fox Energy, Foxconn Subsidiary, To Supply SunEdison With Solar Modules Manufactured In Mexico
- Study Finds Wind-Solar Hybrid Power Plants Are Twice As Efficient
- Solar Junction To Provide Solar Cells For European Space Agency
- Intersolar North America To Put More Focus On Storage
- New Solar Cell Material Approach To Advance Solar Cell Efficiency
- Westinghouse Solar & CBD Energy Merger Approaching — Westinghouse Solar’s Solar Panels Soon Coming To Oz
- How City Solar Permitting Processes Affect Residential Solar Prices & Development Times
- Solar-Specific Renewable Purchase Obligations Tables From India
- Targets Announced For Phase 1 Of India’s Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission
- India Unveils Draft Guidelines For 750 MW Solar Tender
- How To: Solar Oven Cooker
- e-Highway2050 — Electricity Highways For Europe
- Solar Performance Dataset Under Construction
- Hawaii Solar Power Infographic (text at the link, infographic below)
More solar news available on CleanTechnica, of course. 😀
Check out our new 93-page EV report.
Join us for an upcoming Cleantech Revolution Tour conference!
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech daily newsletter or weekly newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.