Here’s some more top electric vehicle and bike news from the past few days:
EVs & Hybrids
- Chevy Spark EV Now Being Manufactured In USA
- Ultracapacitor Startup Raises €2.2 Million
- Wheego Electric Cars Adds Marietta, Georgia Dealership
- Nissan And FedEx Express Expand Collaborative Testing Of The e-NV200 Battery-Electric Compact Van To Singapore
- Honda Details Development Of Powertrain Components For Accord Plug-In Hybrid
- The Perfect Vehicle For LA: The Zero FX Electric Motorcycle Review
- Volvo V60 Hybrid Sold Out In Europe
- Diesel And Hybrid Mercedes-Benz C-Class Options Coming Soon!
- Energy Department Highlights Nissan’s Better Plants Challenge Showcase Project in Tennessee
- São Paulo — Single Transit Pass For All Public Transit (Including Bike Sharing)
- Bicycle Road Safety Activist Group Installs Illegal Bike Lane Protectors
- New Bicycle-Friendly Universities Announced
- Interbike By Invitation: Customers Now Welcome At The Popular Trade Show
Of course, don’t miss the clean transport news we’ve already covered here on CleanTechnica.
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.