Published on April 19th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan3
EV & Bike News Roundup (Chevy Spark EV In US, Guerrilla Bike Activists…)
April 19th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Here’s some more top electric vehicle and bike news from the past few days:
EVs & Hybrids
- Chevy Spark EV Now Being Manufactured In USA
- Ultracapacitor Startup Raises €2.2 Million
- Wheego Electric Cars Adds Marietta, Georgia Dealership
- Nissan And FedEx Express Expand Collaborative Testing Of The e-NV200 Battery-Electric Compact Van To Singapore
- Honda Details Development Of Powertrain Components For Accord Plug-In Hybrid
- The Perfect Vehicle For LA: The Zero FX Electric Motorcycle Review
- Volvo V60 Hybrid Sold Out In Europe
- Diesel And Hybrid Mercedes-Benz C-Class Options Coming Soon!
- Energy Department Highlights Nissan’s Better Plants Challenge Showcase Project in Tennessee
- São Paulo — Single Transit Pass For All Public Transit (Including Bike Sharing)
- Bicycle Road Safety Activist Group Installs Illegal Bike Lane Protectors
- New Bicycle-Friendly Universities Announced
- Interbike By Invitation: Customers Now Welcome At The Popular Trade Show
Of course, don’t miss the clean transport news we’ve already covered here on CleanTechnica.
Appreciate CleanTechnica’s originality? Consider becoming a CleanTechnica member, supporter, or ambassador — or a patron on Patreon.
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org