Here’s some more top clean power news from around the interwebs:
Solar + Wind
- German Statistics For Renewables
- EEG Sees Record €970 Million Surplus In March
- BWE’s Proposals For New Energy Policy
- Offsetting Conventional Power
- Wyhl: The Birthplace Of Energy Democracy
- Mandatory Post-2020 Renewable Energy Targets Would Mean Larger CO2 Reductions
- Geothermal Press Conference Podcast
- How Do Home Energy Rating Systems Work For Energy-Efficient Mortgages?
- Australia’s power, industrial emissions down 4.2% in 2012 as GDP grows by 3.4%
- Shanghai To Start Carbon Trading
- Zayed Future Energy Prize (video below)
Of course, don’t miss our own clean power stories.
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.