Beyond our own, here are some top EV, bike, and other clean(ish) transport stories from the past few days or so:
100% Electric Vehicles (& General EV Stories)
- Detroit Electric Pledges To Launch Sedan, Hatchback By End Of 2014
- Next Tesla Roadster To “Push The Envelope” On Performance
- Google Employees Prank Co-Founder With Pink Tesla Model S
- Could Dubbo Become Electric Vehicle Capital Of Australia?
- ECOtality and Kroger Announce Expansion of EV Partnership
Hybrids (Including Plug-In Hybrids)
- Study: ‘Hobbled by High Cost, Hydrogen Fuel Cells Will Be a Modest $3 Billion Market in 2030′
- Hydrogen Fuel Production “Breakthrough”
Bikes & Pedestrians
- Ageless Cycling (Cool Program In Copenhagen)
- How To Write A Complete Streets Policy
- Streetscaping For Bikes & Peds In LA
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.