Published on April 11th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
Clean Transport Roundup (Detroit Electric, Google’s Pink Tesla, Fisker Layoffs…)
April 11th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
100% Electric Vehicles (& General EV Stories)
- Detroit Electric Pledges To Launch Sedan, Hatchback By End Of 2014
- Next Tesla Roadster To “Push The Envelope” On Performance
- Google Employees Prank Co-Founder With Pink Tesla Model S
- Could Dubbo Become Electric Vehicle Capital Of Australia?
- ECOtality and Kroger Announce Expansion of EV Partnership
Hybrids (Including Plug-In Hybrids)
- Study: ‘Hobbled by High Cost, Hydrogen Fuel Cells Will Be a Modest $3 Billion Market in 2030′
- Hydrogen Fuel Production “Breakthrough”
Bikes & Pedestrians
- Ageless Cycling (Cool Program In Copenhagen)
- How To Write A Complete Streets Policy
- Streetscaping For Bikes & Peds In LA
Buy a cool T-shirt or mug in the CleanTechnica store!
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech daily newsletter or weekly newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.