Published on March 26th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
4 Solar & 8 Transport Stories Not To Miss
March 26th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
- The Arrogance Of Space
- High-Speed Trains Good For Quality Of Life, Economy, Air, Climate, Society…
- Rail Competitive With Air Between Many US Cities
- Housing Near Transit = Good Investment (Also see the APTA press release and the Streetsblog story)
- DIY Bike Light Beams Info Onto Road
- Blackening The Cycle Scene
- KTM Readies New E-SPEED Electric Scooter (w/ video)
- Steve Jobs On Why Computers Are Like A Bicycle For The Mind (video below, bike part starting at 3:30 — text available via the link above)
- Solar3D Says It Will Create Manufacturing Prototype This Year
- Large PV Projects Announced In Greece & Japan
- European Committee: Feed-in Tariffs Better Than Renewable Energy Quotas
- SunPower Tops Solar Module Yield Test (Ranks #1, #2, And #3)
Check out our new 93-page EV report.
Join us for an upcoming Cleantech Revolution Tour conference!
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech daily newsletter or weekly newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.