Published on March 16th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
15 Climate, Cleantech & Dirty Energy Stories Not To Miss
March 16th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Check ’em out:
- Climate Change–Related Job Losses
- Large Fractures Spotted in Vulnerable Arctic Sea Ice
- US Insurance Industry Ill-Prepared to Deal with Climate Change Risk, Impacts
- Advice For The Woman Who Wrote Salon Worried She Can’t Protect Her Children From Global Warming
- Help Henry Waxman Write A New Carbon-Tax Bill
- Storms Will Be Stronger In A Warming World
- The Next Step, In Both Energy Promise & World Climate Disaster
- Open Thread Plus Cartoon Of The Week
Cleantech Other Than Clean Power & Clean Transport
- Uncertainty Regarding Energy Prices Is Hampering Investment in Energy Efficiency
- Silver Spring Networks Celebrates Initial Public Offering & First Day of Trading on the New York Stock Exchange
- EPA Announces Cities with the Most Energy Star Buildings in the US/Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Chicago, New York, Atlanta rank in top five
- Philips Hue Empowers Endless Possibilities in Connected Lighting, Launching a Developer Program for World’s Smartest LED Light Bulb
Check out our new 93-page EV report.
Join us for an upcoming Cleantech Revolution Tour conference!
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech daily newsletter or weekly newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.