- 50-MW Solar PV Power Plant Commissioned In India. And the project was completed in just 5 months!
- 34.5 GW Of Solar In 2013, Mercom Capital Projects. In the ballpark of other 2013 projects. Sees 2013 being better than 2012 due to growth in China, India, and Japan.
- European Photovoltaic Industry Association Sets 2013 Priorities. Hint: nothing to do with stopping the rooftop revolution; a lot to do with fair access to the market.
- Wind Performance Over Time. Wind haters (aka windbags) makin’ stuff up; wind industry responding.
- Conservative Or Conservationist? Not In Germany! Who’s really for renewable energy? Der Spiegel makes stuff up; Craig Morris responds.
- Solar REC Generation Potential Crosses 1,00,000 MWh in India As Capacity Balloons To 70 MW. Boom.
- Can Better Solar Loans Slow The Surge Of Third-Party Ownership? I know we have some solar leasing haters here. What do you think of Sungage’s loan offering?
- If SolarWorld Crashes, What Happens To The Chinese Solar Panel Tariff? Greentech Media looks at some possible possibilities concerning tariffs on Chinese solar products if SolarWorld stops producing product in the U.S. (SolarWorld is facing debt of about $1 billion). A representative of SolarWorld responds essentially saying “balderdash.”
- Renewables Changing The Math Of Energy Grid. Things are a changin’.
- Certification Of Hybrid PV & Solar Heat. Hybrid solar systems could be a hot sell. But there’s no safety certification for them yet. That may soon change.
- Manufacturer Says New Solar Inverter Is Engineering First For Grid Integration. Still plenty of room for innovation in inverter technology. Looks like at least one company is trying to shake things up.
- PennFuture Fires Back At Fossil Fuel–Funded Anti-Renewables Report. Another day, another B.S. attack on renewable energy. This time, PennFuture has our back.
- Solar Speaks: Why The Sunshine State Isn’t So Solar Friendly. Ah, my home state — not a leader, and not even a follower yet. This podcast delves into why.
- Tilt vs. Flat-mount PV: Does It Really Matter? I know, it’s a question that keeps me up every night, too…. In all seriousness, interesting post on what can be a very important matter.
- ABB Leads $12 Million Investment In Tidal Power Company Scotrenewables. Tidal! Moving along.
Our Electric Car Driver Report
You May Also Like
As of December 2020, the states with the most small-scale solar photovoltaic (PV) capacity were California (10.6 gigawatts (GW)), New Jersey (1.9 GW), and...
Germany, the world’s 4th largest auto market, and 2nd largest for plugin electric vehicles, hit 20.7% plugin market share in February 2021, up 3x...
Fastned, a prominent Dutch fast charging company, has raised €150 million in fresh capital to build new EV charging stations. Fastned’s ambition is to...
Indian Renewable Developer Proposes $570 Million Investment In Solar Modules, Lithium-ion Battery Plant
One of India’s leading renewable energy companies has secured approval to set up production facilities for solar cells and modules and lithium-ion batteries. ReNew...