Published on March 6th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
20 More Cleantech Or Important Stories Not To Miss
March 6th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Here are some more cleantech and green stories that we couldn’t cover but I think are definitely worth a read.
Bikes & Feet
EVs & Hybrids
- Geneva 2013: Mitsubishi’s Hybrid Pickup Points The Way Forward
- Geneva 2013: Kia Provo Hybrid Is A Sporty Application Of Fuel-Saving Technology
- What It’s Like To Ride In The BMW i3 And i8 (In A Word, Great)
- Geneva 2013: Electric Land Rover Defender 4×4 Concept
- Geneva 2013: Toyota i-Road Enclosed Motorcycle (w/ video)
- Japanese Feed-in Tariff System Problem
- $1 Million In Annual Electricity Savings For KB Home & SunPower Solar Customers
- 266 MW Mount Signal Solar Farm Phase 1 To Be Finished In Early 2014
- Study Proposes Ways To Reduce Costs Of Energiewende
- How New Energy Saves North Carolina Ratepayers Money
- German Firm Buys Australia’s Largest Solar Installer
- India’s Villagers Reap Visible Benefits From Solar Electricity Scheme
- Why Are We Cutting Spending NOW? This Is Just Stupid.
- The Sequester Truth: The GOP Doesn’t Give A Damn About The Deficit
- How to Make Germany’s CO2 Record Look Worse
- Celebrate Tim DeChristopher’s Release With Us This Earth Day!
- Japan Sets Its Sight On Water
More to add? Throw them in the comments.
Want an obsessively long list of other cleantech and green stories? Check out this Google Doc.