The #1 impetus behind our cleantech revolution is climate change. To tag on to our own climate change stories, here are some top climate change stories of the past week or so:
- Climate Change Impacting Health, Safety And Economy of US Coasts
- Large Cities Change The Weather Of Regions Thousands Of Miles Away Because Of The Waste Heat That They Emit
- Why Climate Scientists Have Consistently UNDERestimated Key Global Warming Impacts
- New Monthly Heat Records Today Are Mostly Due to Global Warming
- Humans Have Already Set in Motion 69 Feet of Sea-Level Rise
- Climate Change Cartoon Of The Week
- ALEC Loses Two Big Names In Clean Power Over Opposition To Renewable Energy Standards
- Alley: ‘We Have High Confidence That Warming Will Shrink Greenland, By Enough To Matter A Lot To Coastal Planners’
- Climate Change And The Flu: Warm Winters Followed By Severe Flu Seasons
- Yale Poll Finds Climate Change Action Is A Political Winner
- Nicholas Stern: ‘I Got It Wrong On Climate Change–It’s Far, Far Worse,’ An ‘Existential’ Threat For Many
- Thoughts On Energy And Climate Policy In Obama’s Second Term
- World Bank President On Climate Crisis: ‘If There Is No Action Soon, The Future Will Become Bleak’
- Manmade Carbon Pollution Has Already Put Us On Track For 69 Feet Of Sea Level Rise
- Climate Change: No Longer “For Geeks Only”
- Must-See Charts From Major New U.S. Climate Report
- Climate Forecast in Europe Proves Unsettling
- U.S. Seeks to List Wolverines as Threatened, Cites Global Warming
- App of the Year. Any Year, in Fact. (Video Below)
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.