Make some quick cash, get rid of your old electronics, and keep more gadgets from piling up in landfills with the U.S. Postal Service.
Here’s how the electronic recycling program works:
- Go to this USPS page to search for the gadget you want to scrap.
- Get a quote for how much your gadget is worth (and decide if that’s cool with you).
- Send in your gadget in a free USPS priority mail envelope.
- Wait for MaxBack (the recycling company) to receive and inspect your gadget.
- Collect your payment via Paypal, Amazon gift card, or an old-fashioned check.
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.