Clean transportation news from around from the past week or so, divided up by category….
- West Philly High School Builds 160 MPG Supercar, Win Green Grand Prix
- Scientists Say Seaweed Could Be Used For Fuel
- 2012 Nissan Leaf Doubles Charging Capacity, Adds Cold Weather Package
- Better Place Argues That EVs Need Central Planner, Like Better Place
- More Lanes Means More Traffic
- ABB Acquires Epyon for Fast EV Charging
- Nissan Leaf overshadows Chevy Volt in June sales
- New Nissan System Charges Electric Cars with Solar Power
- Volvo Meets DOE 10-Year Energy Intensity Reduction Target in One Year
Trains & Transit
- For and Against High-Speed Rail, Part IV: The Case for Fast-ish Trains
- Keeping Rail On Track
- American BRT: A Rapid Bus Network Expands in Las Vegas
- Brazil to Receive Billions for Mobility Ahead of World Cup
- Nominate a City for the 2012 Sustainable Transport Award!
- Coincidence? Most Expensive Cities for Parking All Suspiciously Awesome
- The Exquisite Irony of the House GOP Transpo Bill Cover
- Bi-Partisan Political Veterans Team Up to Design a New Gas Tax System
- New Report: Tax on Oil and Gas Key to Improved U.S. Transportation
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Latest CleanTechnica TV Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.