Published on June 29th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
More Top Energy Stories Of The Week
June 29th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Aside from my solar energy roundup and clean transport roundup, as well as all the stories we’ve covered on CleanTechnica, here are 12 more energy-related stories that I think are worth a read (and one repeat):
- Wind to Lead Renewables in Oz, but Solar Will Overtake
- Bard Offshore Finished This Summer
- Vestas Wins Order for Largest Wind Energy Project in the Philippines
- Vestas Solidifies Its Leading Position in Sweden with 99 MW Order from Rabbalshede Kraft AB
- Government Signals Good Rates for Wind and Blank Cheque for Hinkley C
- Energy Storage Systems for Solar and Wind Power Integration Will Total Nearly 22 Gigawatts of Installed Capacity from 2013 to 2023
- Beacon Power Emerges From Bankruptcy
Coal & Carbon
- Coal Costing Europe Millions Of Working Hours Per Year
- Skyonic to Build World’s First Commercial-Scale Carbon Capture and Mineralization Plant
Get CleanTechnica’s 1st (completely free) electric car report — Electric Cars: What Early Adopters & First Followers Want.
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.