Published on June 13th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
Solar News Roundup (13 Stories)
June 13th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
- Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Consortium Launched
- Veterans Get Hooked On Solar
- Ivanpah Solar Project Is Over 92% Complete
- Conergy Tips Australia Solar Market To Grow 20% A Year By 2015
- The Flattening Of Peak & Base Prices
- Interview: Hareon CEO Sees 50GW Solar In China Within Years
- The Energiewende – The Result Of A Powerful Mass Movement From Below
- Community Ownership Of 7.8 MW Solar Farm
- More Community Solar
- Australia Solar PV Price Index June 2013
- Crowdfunding: Florida Solar Carport On University Of Florida Housing
- Solaria Corporation Expands Into China Solar Market
- Make A Portable Solar Phone Charger For $5
More stories to share?
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.
Haven’t taken our 2016 reader survey yet? Do so now!