Published on March 13th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
20 Solar, Wind, EV, & Other Tech/Energy Stories Not To Miss
March 13th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Here are some more cleantech and climate policy stories we wouldn’t want you all to miss:
- First Solar Becomes Desertec Investor
- Clean Power Finance Partners Comprise Up To 80 Percent Of Major U.S. Residential Solar Companies
- Helping Schools Finance Solar
- Webinar: How Racking And Mounting Make Perfect Cents (And Dollars, Too)
- Up To Half Of RES Investment Could Come From Institutional Investors
- Where Innovation Advocates Go Wrong
- New Website Offshore-Windenergie.net Provides Information On Germany Offshore Wind Power
- Iberdrola Consolidates Leadership As Most Sustainable Utility
- WWF Briefing Paper: Re-energising Europe – The Case For Post-2020 Renewable Energy Targets And Support
- Catalysts That Produce ‘Green’ Fuel
- 180 More EV Charging Stations Each Month In US (& Other EV Charging Station News)
- While Amtrak Subsidies Draw Fire From Congress, Aviation Gets A Free Pass
- ChargePoint Launches First Of More Than 80 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, With Funding From NYSERDA
- Video: Army’s New “Fuel Efficient” Ground Vehicle In Jay Leno’s Garage
- LaunchHouse Is Seeking Early Stage Tech Startups: Apply Now
- Gridtential Goes After Energy Storage With Improved Lead-Acid Batteries
- Criticism Of Altmaier’s Trillion Euro Price Tag
- Climate Policy And The Art Of Political Survival
- Will The Next Pope Tackle Climate Change?
- Restructuring Businesses In Distress: Going Green As A Vital Step Towards Recovery
Also, just as a reminder, there are also tons of other cleantech and climate stories in this Google Doc. And don’t miss all of CleanTechnica‘s stories!
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.
Own or lease an electric car? Complete out EV Owner/Lessee Survey.