Published on March 13th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
20 Solar, Wind, EV, & Other Tech/Energy Stories Not To Miss
March 13th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Here are some more cleantech and climate policy stories we wouldn’t want you all to miss:
- First Solar Becomes Desertec Investor
- Clean Power Finance Partners Comprise Up To 80 Percent Of Major U.S. Residential Solar Companies
- Helping Schools Finance Solar
- Webinar: How Racking And Mounting Make Perfect Cents (And Dollars, Too)
- Up To Half Of RES Investment Could Come From Institutional Investors
- Where Innovation Advocates Go Wrong
- New Website Offshore-Windenergie.net Provides Information On Germany Offshore Wind Power
- Iberdrola Consolidates Leadership As Most Sustainable Utility
- WWF Briefing Paper: Re-energising Europe – The Case For Post-2020 Renewable Energy Targets And Support
- Catalysts That Produce ‘Green’ Fuel
- 180 More EV Charging Stations Each Month In US (& Other EV Charging Station News)
- While Amtrak Subsidies Draw Fire From Congress, Aviation Gets A Free Pass
- ChargePoint Launches First Of More Than 80 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, With Funding From NYSERDA
- Video: Army’s New “Fuel Efficient” Ground Vehicle In Jay Leno’s Garage
- LaunchHouse Is Seeking Early Stage Tech Startups: Apply Now
- Gridtential Goes After Energy Storage With Improved Lead-Acid Batteries
- Criticism Of Altmaier’s Trillion Euro Price Tag
- Climate Policy And The Art Of Political Survival
- Will The Next Pope Tackle Climate Change?
- Restructuring Businesses In Distress: Going Green As A Vital Step Towards Recovery
Also, just as a reminder, there are also tons of other cleantech and climate stories in this Google Doc. And don’t miss all of CleanTechnica‘s stories!
Get CleanTechnica’s 1st (completely free) electric car report — Electric Cars: What Early Adopters & First Followers Want.
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.