Published on December 27th, 2012 | by Joshua S Hill0
RoboSmart Bluetooth Smart Wireless LED Light Bulb
December 27th, 2012 by Joshua S Hill
Smart Home Labs have revealed the new RoboSmart wireless LED lighting system that enables users to control their lighting from their smartphones, tablet or computer using Bluetooth technology.
Another lightbulb to be searching for funding underneath the Indiegogo platform, the RoboSmart is an energy-efficient Bluetooth Smart enabled LED lightbulb which allows anyone the ability to customise their lighting from anywhere thanks to apps for both iOS and Android, allowing users to use either a tablet or a smart phone.
Additional features and capabilities include:
- Each RoboSmart Light Bulb can be assigned a unique light, group and room name by the free Smart Lights App for easy identification.
- Warm white light 2700K or 3000K at 480 and 800 Lumens Fully dimmable attractive design with omni-direction light dispersion.
- Full Automation: RoboSmart Light Bulb has 100 levels of brightness, can turn on or off, or run programs at set dates and times based on your scheduling preferences.
- Proximity and Indoor Location – RoboSmart Light Bulb can tell when you arrive and when you leave. They can follow you around the house, automatically turning on and off as they sense you approach or depart.
- Lighting for information at a glance – RoboSmart Light Bulb can alert you to important information, such as important emails or social media messages.
- The Smart Lights App allows multiple RoboSmart Light Bulb to be grouped together for simultaneous control, allowing the production of any light scene combination.
- Power Monitoring – RoboSmart Light Bulb reports power consumption for periodic reporting
More from IM:
- WiFi LED Light Bulb Soars on Kickstarter
- Philips Reveal World’s Smartest LED Light Bulb
- RE-volv Seeking Funding To Initiate Revolving Solar Seed Fund
- Measuring Electricity Cost In Dollars (New Smartphone App)
Source: Indiegogo and Smart Home Labs via BusinessWire
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.