Published on October 18th, 2010 | by Zachary Shahan0
B.A.D. Posts from Important Media
October 18th, 2010 by Zachary Shahan
As most of you know, last Friday was Blog Action Day (B.A.D.), where bloggers across the Internet pull together to raise awareness about one issue. This year’s topic was water, which is important in so many different ways. Several sites on the Important Media network participated, so we thought it might be good to round up all of the posts from across the network in an Important Media Blog Action Day Carnival!
Here are the posts, grouped by site.
- Water & Energy Facts (Blog Action Day on Water)
- New Microhydro Book is THE Microhydro Book
- Cotton, Silver and Electricity can Kill Bacteria in Water
Eat Drink Better
- The Manufactured Demand for Bottled Water
- Donate Your Birthday for Clean Drinking Water
- 10 Water Facts
- Water Mining & Global Warming Making Sea Levels Rise
- Where the Water Is
- Taking Back the Tap: One Oregon County Shuns the Bottle
- Ecolocalizer Live Tweeting From the Bioneers Conference
Green Building Elements
- Our Water Planet – How Much Do You Know?
- Coral Reefs Gone by 2100?
- Blog Action Day Reminds Us — “Water is Life”
The Inspired Economist
- Halosource Raises $80 Million and Expanding Clean Water Services
- Preserving Pittsburgh’s Three Rivers: Water Matters!
- Vigilant Futures Is Officially a Plastic Bottle-Free Zone
- Be Truly You… Fall In Love With Your Tap Water
Photo Credit: © Ahmed Amir
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.