In case you missed the initial announcement, be sure to get in your vote for the 2017 CleanTechnica Car of the Year!
For full details on the award, you can check out the link above, but here’s the basic summary:
We want to award the electric cars that we expect will have the greatest net-positive impact over the course of their product lives (and that means not just in the first year of sales).
For this award, please vote on the model that you think will have the greatest net-positive impact on the world.
As Kyle summarized:
We ask that you measure the car using the following criteria:
- How green the car is, with specific focus on the car’s efficiency, materials, and manufacturing footprint.
- How consumer-friendly and compelling the vehicle is.
- The overall, net-positive impact on the planet.
You can vote via this link or the embedded survey above.
You can view more details about each model in the article archives linked here:
- Chevrolet Bolt
- Chrysler Pacifica Plug-In Hybrid
- Hyundai Ioniq (Electric + Plug-In Hybrid)
- Renault Zoe (updated with a 40 kWh battery pack)
- Toyota Prius Prime (Plug-In Hybrid)
Have a tip for CleanTechnica? Want to advertise? Want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.
Our Latest EVObsession Video
CleanTechnica uses affiliate links. See our policy here.