Published on July 9th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
EV News & Bike News (BMW i8 Roadster, Nissan Leaf Quick Chargers…)
July 9th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Before checking out the EV news and bike news below, of course, be sure to check out our own EV & bike stories if you haven’t seen them all. After you’ve done that, here are 8 more EV stories, 11 more bike stories, and two other clean transportation stories. Enjoy the news & views!
EV News & Views
- Top EV Lithium-Ion Battery Manufacturers
- Nissan Unveils 100+ New EV Quick Chargers At Nissan Leaf Dealerships (+ LA Nissan Leaf Quick Charger Video)
- BMW i8 Roadster (aka Spyder) Wins “Best Production Preview Vehicle” Award
- Driving Lesson In A Nissan Leaf (Video)
- Spying On Lithium Ions
- Ray LaHood’s Bullish EV Views
- BYD Sells 25 Electric Buses To LA Metro
- Chevy Volt Sales Surpassed Nissan Leaf Sales In June
Bike News & Views
- Atlanta Gets A Bike Share Program
- Copenhagen’s Super 1-Way Bike Streets
- I BIKE. Short Documentary
- The London Cyclist
- HandleBand — Innovative Bike Light Solution
- To Encourage Biking, Cities Lose The Helmets
- Foldable Bike Helmets — Will They Ever Get Off The Ground?
- Review: Planet Bike Blaze 2W Micro
- Leonardo DiCaprio Looks Really Serious About Riding His Bikeshare Bike
- NYC Mayoral Candidates Vie For Bike Vote
- Why You Should Cycle, Not Drive
Other Clean Transport News
- Another Swing & Miss From Anderson Cooper Show On High-Speed Rail
- What If Car Commercials Reflected Reality?
Drive an electric car? Complete one of our short surveys for our next electric car report.
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.