Published on July 6th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan2
Electric Vehicle News (Tesla News, Fiat 500e Review, London EV Lease Scheme Launched…)
July 6th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Aching for some more electric vehicle (EV) and hybrid news? Aching for more Tesla news, Toyota Prius news, Fiat 500e news,… Tesla news? Scroll through the links below:
Electric Vehicles & Hybrids
- Mobile Apps For Electric Cars On The Rise
- Tesla Wins In New Hampshire & North Carolina
- Forget The Prius Effect — Here Comes The Matrix Effect
- Cadillac PHEV Targeting Driving Dynamics
- Lighting Motorcycles Beat Out Gas-Powered Competitors At Pikes Peak
- Monster Tajima Sets New EV Record At Pikes Peak
- Toyota 2015 Fuel Cell Car Aims For 300-Mile Range
- Whodunnit? Did Tata’s Nano Kill Jag’s Hybrid Supercar?
- Free Tesla Model S Lease When You Buy This $1.3 Million Home
- 2013 Fiat 500e First Impression
- EV Lease Scheme Launched In London With 50 Leafs
- Tesla Motors Opens More Superchargers For 4th Of July
- Interview With Lightning Motorcycle’s Richard Hatfield, Winner At Pikes Peak 2013
- Breaking: 2014 Honda Fit Hybrid Leaked In JDM Brochure
Other Clean Transport News
- Will The Next Rail Bill Make Trains Competitive?
- Study On Long-Distance Travel Comes To Interesting Conclusions
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.
Haven’t taken our 2016 reader survey yet? Do so now!