Published on March 16th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
10 EV, Bike, & Transit Stories Not To Miss
March 16th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Check ’em out:
- e2o Electric Car From Mahindra Reva Goes On Sale This Month
- I Wonder What A 2008-Built Tesla Roadster Will Be Worth In 2023
- Pain At The Pump? EVs’ Significantly Lower Energy Costs Per Mile
- Balqon Teams Up With SAIG To Build Electric Buses In China
- GM VC Not Happy With Europe’s Response To Plug-In Vehicles
- Plug-in Diesel Hybrid Volvo Wagon May Be Coming To America
- Rumor Mill: Toyota GT86 Hybrid Under Construction
- Bjorn Lomborg’s Hot Air On Electric Cars
Bike & Transit
- Senate Restores MAP-21 Funding Through 2013
- 10 Reasons To Salute L.A.’s Promising Transportation Future
More clean transport news.
Get CleanTechnica’s 1st (completely free) electric car report — Electric Cars: What Early Adopters & First Followers Want.
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.