Looks like I’m turning this into a daily thing.
Below are 13 more cleantech (or sort of cleantech) stories from around the interwebs. For an additional 81 from the past day or so, check out this Google Doc.
- Greenpeace Takes On The World’s Biggest Carmaker… And Wins!
- Study: Carbon Pricing Needed In Order To Cut Airline Emissions
- Electric Garbage Truck!
- How To Turn A Public Parking Space Into a Private Bike Storage Locker, Legally
- Subaru VIZIV Diesel Plug-In Hybrid Concept Debuts At Geneva
- Volvo’s World First Plug-In Diesel Hybrid Receives “Government’s Plug-In Car Grant Approval”
- Suntech Exec Chair Swap Branded “Misconceived And Unlawful”
- NuvoSun, CIGS Solar Startup, Acquired by Dow Chemical
- Which Suppliers Have Capitalized On The Chinese PV Market Boom?
- New Spectroscopy Method Could Lead To Better Optical Devices Such As LEDs & Solar Cells
- Deadline For Energy Execs Applications Extended To March 20
- Why Carbon Capture & Storage Will Never Pay Off
- Agriculture Department Awards $8 Million For Smart Grid Technology
I'm the director of CleanTechnica, the most popular clean energy website in the world, and Planetsave, a leading green and science news site. I've been covering green news of various sorts since 2008, and I've been especially focused on solar energy, electric vehicles, bicycling, and wind energy for the past few years. You can also find my work on Scientific American, Reuters, Think Progress, GE's ecomagination site, several sites in the Important Media network, & many other places. To connect on some of your favorite social networks, go to zacharyshahan.com or click on some of the links below.