Published on March 7th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan1
13 More Cleantech Stories Not To Miss
March 7th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Below are 13 more cleantech (or sort of cleantech) stories from around the interwebs. For an additional 81 from the past day or so, check out this Google Doc.
- Greenpeace Takes On The World’s Biggest Carmaker… And Wins!
- Study: Carbon Pricing Needed In Order To Cut Airline Emissions
- Electric Garbage Truck!
- How To Turn A Public Parking Space Into a Private Bike Storage Locker, Legally
- Subaru VIZIV Diesel Plug-In Hybrid Concept Debuts At Geneva
- Volvo’s World First Plug-In Diesel Hybrid Receives “Government’s Plug-In Car Grant Approval”
- Suntech Exec Chair Swap Branded “Misconceived And Unlawful”
- NuvoSun, CIGS Solar Startup, Acquired by Dow Chemical
- Which Suppliers Have Capitalized On The Chinese PV Market Boom?
- New Spectroscopy Method Could Lead To Better Optical Devices Such As LEDs & Solar Cells
- Deadline For Energy Execs Applications Extended To March 20
- Why Carbon Capture & Storage Will Never Pay Off
- Agriculture Department Awards $8 Million For Smart Grid Technology
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.