These terms state, in its entirety, the agreement between CleanTechnica (“CT”), and your business (“Advertiser”) dated as of the date listed below, with respect to the Advertiser’s purchase of certain CT advertising inventory.
- General and Payment Terms. CT shall provide Advertiser with advertising according to the creative order above. Payment is due upon signing, with Net30 terms, unless otherwise specified in writing. Under no circumstances (unless stated in the above contract) shall CT execute a deliverable before payment is received. Interest of 5% per month (compounding monthly) will be charged for overdue payments.
- Creative Content. Unless otherwise specified in this agreement, Advertiser is responsible for creation and delivery of all written, visual, and recorded (podcast ad) content. Turnaround for any such content created by CT is five (5) business days. If requested by Advertiser, CT will provide a soft proof, via email, to approve of final content created by CT. Lack of timely [five (5) business days] response to proof email will constitute approval. All links published will follow our native content guidelines – kindly note, we do not publish do-follow links for sponsored content. CT reserves the right to cancel CT writing services for any sponsored content for any reason, solely at our discretion, with written notification to Advertiser. Advertiser will receive refund of the cost of the writing services, but such cancellation does not invalidate any other part of the contract. Webinars: unless otherwise specified, Advertiser is responsible for title, topic, webinar content/questions, panelist recruitment, slides/graphics; Advertiser may request CT assistance with creative assets at $150/hour, per item, minimum one hour per request. Any content created by CT includes one round of review by Advertiser and follow-up revisions by CT creative team. For content created by Advertiser, CT will include one round of feedback to, and one subsequent round of revisions by Advertiser, with expected publication within seven (7) business days. Further revisions require a change order and additional charges will apply at the rate of $150 per incident. Any content created for this agreement will be permanent on the site, with “permanent” defined here to mean that content will remain on the site for as long as our company owns the website. All sponsored content will be clearly denoted as such on CT. Content created can contain permanent placement of Adveritser’s marketing materials. Pages are non-exclusive and may contain articles, links, and other content not related to Advertiser, solely at the discretion of CT. Ads are also non-exclusive, unless otherwise noted. Editorial calendar, podcast, and YouTube schedules, topics, and/or hosts are subject to change at any time and do not affect this agreement. Advertiser grants CT permission to repost to CleanTechnica any content created by CT for Advertiser’s site, in any form.
- Reprinting. Any content published on CT for Advertiser may be reprinted on the main website for the Advertiser. Advertiser is required to put “Reprinted with permission from CleanTechnica” at the top of all content, with a link from the word CleanTechnica to the original article on CleanTechnica.
- Fulfillment and Change Orders. Deliverables will be met by CT according to the terms and timelines on page one (1), to the extent possible. Advertiser understands that timelines may be subject to change; CT will let Advertiser know with as much notice possible for timeline changes. Deliverables must be completed within one calendar year or project is forfeited with no refund of remaining balance, if any. Requests for extension must be made two (2) months prior to the contract expiration date (one year post contract signing). Extensions will be billed at 5% of the remaining deliverables value per month, paid in advance, until deliverables are complete or Advertiser chooses to forfeit remaining deliverables. Advertiser agrees to have any and all requests for changes to CT at least two (2) business days prior to the execution of a deliverable (e.g., publication of an article or a podcast). Any change requests after that time frame will incur a change order fee of $150, which needs to be received by CT prior to any changes being made. Any Change Order requests [a requested change of scope, timeline, participant(s), focus/topic, etc.] will be billed at $150 per occurrence.
- Partnership Packages. At Advertiser request, packages may be modified to substitute content deliverables with those of equal or lesser value, with no change order fee. Requests must be approved by CT before the execution of the original deliverables to be substituted has begun. A la carte deliverable values can be found on the current year’s CT media kit. Advertiser may extend partnership packages and secure pricing and terms outlined in this contract, including any discounts, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than five (5) business days before the end of existing Partnership Package. CT reserves the right to discontinue Partnership Packages at any time.
- Trusted Partner Program. See general rules of the Trusted Partner program here: https://cleantechnica.com/trusted-partners/. CT reserves the right to update the rules and guidelines of the Trusted Partner program at any time. It is up to Advertiser to comply with and keep updated on the rules of the program. Participating in the Trusted Partner program does not guarantee Advertiser any published exposure.
- Liability. Advertiser agrees to hold CT harmless for libel, slander, and any other liability associated with the publication and distribution of advertising materials and in the conducting of CT’s business dealings.
- Representations and Warranties. CT and Advertiser each represent and warrant that this agreement has been duly authorized, executed and delivered by such party and that this agreement constitutes the legal, valid and binding obligations of such party, enforceable against it in accordance with its terms.
- Severability. Any clause, part, provision, representation, or warranty of this agreement, whether explicit or implied, if found to be invalid, prohibited, void, or enforceable, shall not affect the validity of the rest of the agreement, any of its clauses or provisions.
- Disputes. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with, or relating to, this Agreement or the breach, interpretation, termination or validity thereof shall be settled by final and binding arbitration administered by Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services/Endispute (“JAMS”), in accordance with its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures in effect at the time of the arbitration, except as they may be modified by mutual written agreement of the parties. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The venue for such arbitration shall be Florida. The arbitration shall be administered by the parties and the arbitrator in a manner whereby all of the claims, filings and testimony arising out of the arbitration shall be confidential and not disclosed to any other third parties. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The arbitrator shall apply Florida law in all substantive rulings. Each party shall bear its own attorney’s fees, costs, and disbursements arising out of the arbitration, and shall pay an qual share of the fees and costs of the arbitrator, provided, however, the arbitrator shall be authorized to determine whether a party is the prevailing party, and if so, to award to that prevailing party reimbursement for all reasonable costs, expenses, and fees incurred by such prevailing party in connection with the arbitration proceeding, including, without limitations, the arbitrators’ fees, administrative fees, filing fees, witness travel expenses, witness fees, expert witness fees, discovery costs, copying and telecommunication charges, messenger fees, document service and document delivery charges, and reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by the prevailing party in connection with such arbitration. The decision of the arbitrator shall be accompanied by a written opinion stating the reasons for the decision. Any decision in arbitration shall be final and binding upon the parties.
- Miscellaneous. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations, and understandings between the parties, both oral and written, relating to the subject matter hereof. The terms of this agreement shall apply to parties hereto and any of their successors or assigns.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Florida.
- Disclaimer. This agreement does not discriminate in any way on the basis of race, ethnicity or gender in serving our advertisers and their representatives or in the execution of any portion of this sales advertising agreement. Additionally, we are an equal opportunity employer in full compliance with Federal and state employment practices, laws and regulations.
Last updated 01NOV2023.