CleanTechnica is seeking an intern for a 3 month position to help us better communicate with our advertisers. The intern would gain valuable job skills under the supervision of one of CleanTechnica’s core team, and be able to be at the forefront of the global conversion to clean energy.
Several members of our core team started “in the mailroom”, including Zach, the President of CleanTechnica, Scott, our CEO, and Derek, our head editor.
Successful candidate must-haves:
- positive, can-do attitude
- basic knowledge of the clean tech ecosystem – including understanding of electric vehicles, energy efficiency, emission free electricity generation (solar, wind, geothermal, etc), and the like
- attention to detail
- stick-to-it-iveness: the ability to follow a set of goals and bring projects to completion after an initial training
- G-suite (Gmail, docs, sheets, slides, hangouts)
- Clear communication skills – in writing and verbal
- Previous customer relationship / inside sales experience
- flexibility in schedule
- emotional intelligence
Interested candidates, please send resume/CV and an intro email describing why you’d love to work with CleanTechnica to Scott@CleanTechnica.com