I’m a bit late this week, but for those of you keeping track or just eager to see the CleanTechnica articles that get the most love from other readers, below are the 20 stories that collected the most eyeballs last week on CleanTechnica. A Tesla solar piece and a Tesla insurance piece led the way, followed in 3rd by my piece on 3 electric SUVs just arriving or coming soon that offer 300+ miles of range. (Too many 3s in that sentence for you? I agree, but at least there weren’t more than 3.)
Other popular articles covered a “universal” Tesla Model 3/Y battery pack, the Nissan Ariya (available in a year or so) vs. the Tesla Model Y (available now), GM’s EV plans, Elon Musk’s pet peeve with Tesla vehicle affordability, and innovation, growth and financials at Tesla. Take a scroll down below for the full list of top stories. (And be careful if you decide to wade into the comments on any of them.)
- Tesla’s Latest Moves In Solar Indicates It Is Either Crazy Or Has Made A Breakthrough
- Elon Musk & Tesla Put The Insurance Industry On Notice
- 3 Awesome Electric Crossovers With 300 Miles Of Range — The Cavalry Are Coming
- Tesla Model 3 & Model Y Will Get “Universal” Battery Pack “Soon”
- Elon Musk: “The thing that bugs me the most is that our cars are not affordable enough. We need to fix that.”
- Tesla’s Secret Sauce — Innovation Enables Hyper-Growth Without Increased Costs
- GM Says 12 New EVs Coming, Including Full Size Pickup Truck With 400 Mile Range
- Re: Tesla [TSLA] Has A Warranty Accounting Mystery — Exploring The Goodwill Theory
- Implications Of The Nissan Ariya … And No, It’s Not A Tesla Killer
- Tesla Q2 Earnings Call On July 22 — Here’s The Best Way To Watch It (Not Just Listen)
- Tesla Model Y Leasing Available — Tesla Pulls Another Demand Lever On Its Best Selling Vehicle
- Tesla’s Efficiency Advantage: Cheap & Abundant LFP Batteries Will Power Mass-Market EVs
- Volkswagen T2 Camper Vans Electric Conversion — Part 3
- Nikola Motor’s Trevor Milton Talks Fuel Cells, Trucking, & Short Sellers
- Tesla & The Minions — China EV Sales Report
- Tesla Analysts Have Never Been This Confused, Speechless & Absent Before
- #Fail — Before Epic Tesla Stock Run, 3 Banks Most Funding Fossil Fuels Recommended Selling Tesla [TSLA] Stock
- Lithium Can Be Extracted From Groundwater At Geothermal Installations
- Tesla Semi Pilot Line “Coming Together” — Employee Leak
- Is Elon Musk Wrong About An Under-250-Mile Range Model Y?
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.