Published on June 29th, 2020 | by Chanan Bos
Ford F-150 The Perfect Anti-Cybertruck, Tons Of Autonomy News, & More — CleanTech Weekly News Show #14
This is the 14th broadcast of CleanTechnica’s weekly news show. This week’s show covers a lot of autonomy news, climate news you haven’t heard before, the new Ford F-150, Tesla Cybertruck revelations, and more. Here are some of the stories covered in this week’s show:
- Volvo + Waymo Autonomy Partnership
- Intel & Mobileye want to Moovit Moovit
- Phantom AI + Renesas Offering Full Stack ADAS
- Amazon Buying Zoox. Who Is Zoox?
- NVIDIA + Mercedes Autonomy Partnership
- Siberia new temperature record (Article still being written)
- MIT Study Explains Why Climate Change Will Make Some Mediterranean Countries Drier
- Minnesota Sues ExxonMobil, Koch Industries, & American Petroleum Institute
- BP Takes $18 Billion Writedown — What’s Up With That?
- Nevada Plans To Adopt California’s Fuel Economy Standards
- Tesla Traffic Light & Stop Sign Control Manual Updated
- Where In Fremont Will Tesla Battery Day Be Held? We Have Some Clues (Maybe)
- Tesla Battery Cell Production Tour Included At Coming Tesla Shareholder Meeting
- Exclusive Pro Photos: Tesla Cybertruck At The Petersen Automotive Museum
- The New 2021 Ford F-150 Hybrid — Ford Brought A Knife To A Gunfight
- Ford F-150 — New Truck, Same As The Old Truck, Almost
- Nissan Arya Unveil
- Opel/Vauxhall Mokka-E
- Jaguar I-PACE Gets More Bling — A Lot More Bling!
- High-Powered Wireless EV Charging — Is It Finally Time?
- Volkswagen Employees Begin ID.3 Real World Driving Trial, Hands-On Experience At Glass Factory
- Volkswagen Really, Really Wants To Create Its Own Software Platform
- Lyft: 100% Electric Vehicles By 2030. CleanTechnica: Ya Think?