The most popular stories on CleanTechnica last week were led by the Tesla Model 3, a electric conversion of an old Volkswagen camper van, and a Tesla Model 3 owner’s test drive of the Tesla Model Y. We also have stories on Greyp electric bikes, Tesla Model 3 total cost of ownership, the coming doom of the oil & gas industry, the strong glass roof of a Tesla Model S, and used Tesla Model 3s, among other things. Check out the full list and click on the stories you missed, want to read again, or want to see reader discussion threads about:
- Good Travelers Leave No Tracks — New Tesla Model 3 Surprise Review
- Volkswagen T2 Camper Van Electric Conversion — Part 1
- My First Impressions Of Driving A Tesla Model Y
- Greyp Finally Brings Its Tech-Forward Supercharged E-Bikes To The US
- Tesla Model 3 Cost of Ownership After 2 Years & 50,000+ Miles
- The Oil & Gas Industry Doesn’t Have A Bright Future
- Tesla Glass Roof Holds 4 Protesters Standing On It
- Now Might Be A Good Time To Buy A Used Tesla Model 3 — Or Maybe Soon
- Test Driving A Tesla Model Y — One Reporter’s Experience
- Tesla Master Plan, Part Trois (Sort Of): Battery Day
- Tesla Model 3 = Top Selling Car in California
- Electric Bicycle Sales Blooming Since The Lockdown, Cities & Commuter Habits Shifting
- Tesla Working On 12 Person Vans For The Boring Company
- Tesla Sentry Mode Captures Falcon 9 & Crew Dragon Liftoff
- “Pneumonia Deaths” & “Flu Deaths” Jump Enormously In USA
- Tesla Model Y Delivery Estimate Goes Down To 4–8 Weeks
- Toyota RAV4 Prime: 302 HP, All Wheel Drive, Under $40,000
- Game Over For Coal: Renewable Energy Best Bet For COVID-19 Recovery
- Toyota Unveils New Minivan, & It’s Only Available With An Efficient Hybrid Powertrain
- The Latest “My Tesla Ran Into A Really Big Truck While On Autopilot” Kerfuffle
With 12 out of 20 of the top stories going to Tesla, it’s almost like we’re living in normal times.
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.