Published on June 7th, 2020 | by Chanan Bos
Oil Spill, Tesla News, New EV Incentives, Battery Swapping — CleanTech Weekly News Show
June 7th, 2020 by Chanan Bos
This is the 11th broadcast of CleanTechnica’s weekly news show. This week’s show covers Tesla Autopilot, Tesla Supercharging, new EV incentives in the Netherlands and Germany, oil spills, The Boring Company, and more.
Here are some of the stories covered in this week’s show:
- Oil Spill In Siberia
- The Latest “My Tesla Ran Into A Really Big Truck While On Autopilot” Kerfuffle
- Tesla Plans To Add 4,000 New Superchargers In China This Year
- New The Boring Company Tunnel Project
- Netherlands Has New EV Incentives: €4000 Off New EV, €2000 Off Used EV — Till 2025!
- Germany Doubles EV Incentives, Conventional Cars Get Nichts
- NIO Completes More Than 500,000 Battery Swaps
- May In The UK Was Sunny & Dry. That’s Unusual.
- Climate Change: Heat and CO2
- BMW Backs Away From M Next, Will Offer 1006 HP Electric M5 In 2023
- 14% of Volvo Sales = Plug-in Vehicles
- GM Reveals New EV Strategy — Hit ‘Em Where They Ain’t
- FCA Trials System That Converts PHEVs Into EVs When Driving In City Centers