The most popular CleanTechnica articles of the first half of the month were somehow led by 3 articles about things Elon Musk said. Not things Tesla did, just things Elon said. These comments concerned the Tesla [TSLA] stock price (7 years ago and this past month), a pep speech (er, email) for Tesla employees going back to work this month, and Starlink (he agreed to make one of our writers an early beta tester).
Solar power and Covid-19 also had a pretty good month … in terms of top 20 articles, that is. Of course, beyond those top 3 articles, Tesla also landed several other stories in the top 20. Scroll down the list and click on any enticing ones you missed. (Beware of heated comment threads on Covid-19 pieces.)
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk Said 7 Years Ago The TSLA Stock Price Seemed A Bit High
- Elon Musk’s Email To Tesla Employees Returning To Work
- Elon Musk Said I Could Beta Test Starlink!
- Mammoth Solar Power Plant Drives Another Nail Into US Coal Coffin: Guess Who’s Holding The Hammer
- Overall Death Count Jumps Mysteriously In Countries Around The World — No Clear Explanation
- City of Houston Surprises: 100% Renewable Electricity — $65 Million in Savings in 7 Years
- Airborne Coronavirus: Scientists In Italy Find Coronavirus On Air Pollution Particles
- New Solution For Cooling Solar Panels
- Why Is Bill Gates Being Attacked For Fighting COVID-19?
- US Launches “Game Changer” Perovskite Solar Cells At Natural Gas
- US Supreme Court Decides Clean Water Act Applies To Groundwater
- Ford Cancels EV Plans With Rivian
- Tesla Cybertruck Production Possibly Pulled Forward, Elon Musk’s Tesla Timelines More Nuanced Than Typically Assumed
- KIA Teases 800 Volt 300 Mile EV With 25 Minute Recharge Time
- 400 Miles With A Tesla Model S? EPA Denies Claim That Testing Was Faulty [Updated]
- Rural Electric Co-op Blows Up Energy Storage Race With “Secret” Battery
- Tesla Model 3 Value Drops 5.5% In 1 Year, BMW 3 Series Value Drops 38% In 1 Year
- Tesla Model 3 Is Best Selling Luxury Car In USA — By Far (Q1 2020)
- Mysterious Object Appears At A Tesla Supercharger In Canada
- Antarctica Is Melting Like Never Before
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.