Heat pump water heaters? That’s right — that was the most popular topic of the week last week on CleanTechnica. Surprised me. It’s not even a Tesla product! In fact, Tesla was only in the title of 7 stories, which would be great for any other company, but is below Tesla’s average. The Tesla Model 3 regained its position as the solo leader of popular story topics. Aside from that car, topics were very spread out. Climate change had a couple of hits. Stationary battery storage had a couple of hits. The end of fossil fuels had a couple of hits. Otherwise, there was great topic diversity last week. Have a look:
- Heat Pump Water Heaters — Game Changers In Efficiency
- Tesla Model 3 vs BMW 330i & Audi A4 — 5 Year Cost of Ownership — CleanTechnica Report
- KIA Teases 800 Volt 300 Mile EV With 25 Minute Recharge Time
- Battery Lifetime: How Long Can Electric Vehicle Batteries Last?
- US Launches “Game Changer” Perovskite Solar Cells At Natural Gas
- The 5 Stages Of EV Denial & Why Tesla Stays Ahead
- Failed Federal Government Has States Considering Articles Of Confederacy
- Close Console Lid Gently, Please — Tesla Model 3 Becomes Sentient, Sort Of
- 33× More 2019 Audi A3 & A4 Than Tesla Model 3 On Used Car Market Per Car Sold — CleanTechnica Report
- Massive, Unseasonable Heatwave to Hit the Southern US Next Week — How to Keep Safe
- The Bajaj Chetak Is Finally Back As An All-New, All-Electric Scooter
- Next Nissan Electric Car Revealed in Patent Filing
- Antarctica Is Melting Like Never Before
- Size Matters: Energy Storage Scales Up To Beat Down Fossil Fuels
- The Age Of Fire Is Ending — With Or Without Humans (Reaction To Planet Of The Humans Film)
- VW CEO Is Worried: Tesla’s Neural Network Is Far Beyond What Other Auto Manufacturers Have
- Universal Community Solar Revolution Brewing Under COVID-19 Crisis
- Tesla Model 3 Reaches #1 In Europe As Europe Reaches 10% EV Market Share — CleanTechnica Report
- Tesla Model 3 = 8th Best Selling Car in USA — CleanTechnica Report
- Starlink Private Beta Testing To Begin In 3 Months, Public Beta Testing To Follow
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.