Published on August 4th, 2019 | by Zachary Shahan0
DIY Solar Nissan LEAF, Tesla Demoralizing Automakers, Model 3 The “Ultimate Driving Machine” — CleanTechnica Top 20
August 4th, 2019 by Zachary Shahan
The most popular stories on CleanTechnica last week were led by the story of a DIYer in Texas who bought a used Nissan LEAF and turned it into a solar car. After that, it was the usual Tesla bonanza — a piece on how Tesla threatens incumbent fossil automakers, a major auto reviewer (in this case Edmunds) showering impressive praise on the Tesla Model 3 (calling it the “ultimate driving machine”), some hot tweets from Elon Musk (in this case regarding the coming Tesla pickup truck), and more Tesla sales record (in this case, over in Europe in June). Check out the full list and be sure to read and share any hotties you missed!
- DIY Solar LEAF Project Shows The Untapped Potential Of Solar EVs
- 6 Ways Tesla Ruins Everything For Incumbent Automakers
- Edmunds: Tesla Model 3 Is The “Ultimate Driving Machine”
- Elon Tweets Tesla Pickup Truck Reveal Only A Few Months Away, While Ford Impresses Joe Sixpack
- Huge Tesla High Tide In Europe — June EV Sales Report
- Turning Heat Into Light Could Make Solar Panels 80% Efficient, Rice Researchers Say
- A Fungus Is Now Infecting Humans & Global Warming May Be To Blame
- Tesla Model 3 Set To Grab Global #1 Premium Vehicle Spot In 2020, Crushing Mercedes C-Class & BMW 3 Series
- What Made Tesla [TSLA] Naysayer Kevin O’Leary Buy Tesla Stock?
- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat vs. Tesla Model 3 Performance — Drag Race
- Tesla Model 3 vs. Tesla Model S On Road Trips — Tech Reviewer “MaiOnHigh” Chimes In
- Elon Musk Talks Tesla Terawatt-Hours. We Run Some Numbers.
- Captain Sully Tweet Presents Opportunity For Tesla
- Tesla Energy Goes Mega
- Tesla Ramping Up Production Of V3 Solar Roof Tiles To 1,000 Systems/Week By End Of 2019
- Consumer Reports: Car Buyers Want Electric Vehicles. Automakers: No, They Don’t.
- Breaking! Tesla Soon Adding YouTube & Netflix To All Cars
- A Wind Turbine Farm The Size Of Delaware Could Power The Entire United States
- How Coal Bursts Renewable Hydrogen Dream — Vice Versa
- Lithium-ion Battery Manufacturing Heating Up In India