Published on July 21st, 2019 | by Zachary Shahan0
US Auto Sales Slump … Automakers Lagging Tesla … Woz Buys Tesla Powerwalls — #CleanTechnica Top 20
July 21st, 2019 by Zachary Shahan
The most popular stories on CleanTechnica last week covered a wide variety of Tesla stories, some fun Nissan LEAF stories, a piece on the new EV approach from Nikola Motors, news of a 10 gigawatt battery factory for India, and some scientific advancements in geothermal energy and batteries.
Leading the pack, though, was a detailed dive into US auto sales data for 27 auto brands, 16 of which have seen their overall sales decrease in 2019 compared to the same period in 2018. Just behind that story was Paul Fosse’s reporting from several recent auto test drives he went on that did not impress him. A Tesla Model 3 spoils you like that.
- US Auto Sales Down For Nissan, Jeep, Toyota, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Chevrolet, Honda, Mercedes, Infiniti, Audi, Mini, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Buick, & Cadillac In 2019
- Automakers Paid Me To Show They Lag Tesla
- Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Grabs 2 Powerwalls, Expects 3-Year Payback
- Could The United Kingdom Be The Next Norway For Tesla?
- Is This Why Automakers Are So Slow To Electrify?
- Lowering The Tesla Model 3 Increases Efficiency An Astounding 7%
- Turning Over A New LEAF
- “Tesla Direct” — How More & More Tesla Customers Are Getting Their Cars
- How Did A Nissan LEAF Beat A Tesla Model S In A Race?
- Remember, Tesla Is Both An Auto Manufacturer AND An Auto Dealer — Prices Will Change Frequently
- Tesla Recalibrates Model 3 Pricing & Adds Long Range Option For Aussie Customers
- Tesla’s Full Self-Driving Future & What That Could Mean In Some Wild Scenarios
- Nikola Motors Aims To Sell The Public On EVs Through Its Powersport Vehicles
- Elon Musk & Tesla Inspired Jaden Smith To Become An Inventor
- Tesla & Renault Shine In France — June EV Sales Report
- Tesla’s Brand Value Jumped 60% In 2018
- A New Kind Of Geothermal Energy And Faster Charging Batteries Are Coming
- Tesla Shines In June, But Zoe Holds Onto #1 In 2019 In Germany — EV Sales Report
- Indian Company Plans 10-Gigawatt Lithium-ion Battery Plant
- Tesla Admirers Say Hello To Tesla Sentry Mode Cameras
Follow CleanTechnica on Google News.
It will make you happy & help you live in peace for the rest of your life.