Published on July 8th, 2019 | by Zachary Shahan0
BMW Not Confident In Its EVs … 250 kW Tesla Superchargers … Tesla Pickup Craze — #CleanTechnica Top 20
July 8th, 2019 by Zachary Shahan
The most popular articles on CleanTechnica last week concerned BMW (not so good), Tesla (quite good), Nissan charging issues (ugh), an electric bike, the Honda e, Elon Musk’s birthday, high-efficiency solar cells, floating solar farms, oil tankers repurposed for renewable energy, and more. Quite a diverse week! Check them out below.
- BMW Lets Slip That Its Electric Vehicles Can’t Compete With Tesla’s
- Tesla’s V3 Superchargers Deliver 250 kW Charging & 1,722 km/hr
- Tesla Pickup Truck Causes Twitter Explosion, Production VP Jumps To Lucid
- Initial Testing Suggests New 62 kWh Nissan LEAF Suffers From #Rapidgate On Longer Trips
- FUELL Fluid Is Hall Of Famer Erik Buell’s Answer To What An E-Bike Should Be
- Tesla Haters Now Tesla Lovers? James May, Bob Lutz … Who’s Next?
- Researchers Unlock Secret To Higher Efficiency Solar Cells
- First Comes Renewable Energy, Then Comes Battery Storage, Then Comes ???
- Why Today’s Leading Automakers Should Fear Tesla
- Repurposing Old Oil Tankers As Renewable Energy Hubs
- The Tesla Semi Parades Begin (Videos)
- Let’s Talk About Tesla 3rd Quarter Demand
- The Honda e Electric Car Is Cute, Practical, & Efficient. It Will Never Sell In America
- Advertising Is The Last Thing Tesla Should Do
- Celebrating Elon Musk’s 48th Birthday
- Norway Tesla Model 3 Sales In 2019 Equal 50% Of Model S Sales Since 2013
- Why Is Floating Solar Emerging So Quickly, & Where Is It Going?
- Tesla Delivers 95,200 Cars In Q2, Crushes Wall Street Estimates
- What Do Elon Musk, Frodo Baggins, & Luke Skywalker Share In Common?
- My First Experience Riding In A Tesla Model 3
As usual, I also encourage you to check out all of our wonderful CleanTechnica originals.