The most popular articles on CleanTechnica last week concerned BMW (not so good), Tesla (quite good), Nissan charging issues (ugh), an electric bike, the Honda e, Elon Musk’s birthday, high-efficiency solar cells, floating solar farms, oil tankers repurposed for renewable energy, and more. Quite a diverse week! Check them out below.
- BMW Lets Slip That Its Electric Vehicles Can’t Compete With Tesla’s
- Tesla’s V3 Superchargers Deliver 250 kW Charging & 1,722 km/hr
- Tesla Pickup Truck Causes Twitter Explosion, Production VP Jumps To Lucid
- Initial Testing Suggests New 62 kWh Nissan LEAF Suffers From #Rapidgate On Longer Trips
- FUELL Fluid Is Hall Of Famer Erik Buell’s Answer To What An E-Bike Should Be
- Tesla Haters Now Tesla Lovers? James May, Bob Lutz … Who’s Next?
- Researchers Unlock Secret To Higher Efficiency Solar Cells
- First Comes Renewable Energy, Then Comes Battery Storage, Then Comes ???
- Why Today’s Leading Automakers Should Fear Tesla
- Repurposing Old Oil Tankers As Renewable Energy Hubs
- The Tesla Semi Parades Begin (Videos)
- Let’s Talk About Tesla 3rd Quarter Demand
- The Honda e Electric Car Is Cute, Practical, & Efficient. It Will Never Sell In America
- Advertising Is The Last Thing Tesla Should Do
- Celebrating Elon Musk’s 48th Birthday
- Norway Tesla Model 3 Sales In 2019 Equal 50% Of Model S Sales Since 2013
- Why Is Floating Solar Emerging So Quickly, & Where Is It Going?
- Tesla Delivers 95,200 Cars In Q2, Crushes Wall Street Estimates
- What Do Elon Musk, Frodo Baggins, & Luke Skywalker Share In Common?
- My First Experience Riding In A Tesla Model 3
As usual, I also encourage you to check out all of our wonderful CleanTechnica originals.
Don't want to miss a cleantech story? Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.