Last week’s 20 most popular articles on CleanTechnica included one generic EV story, one solar + wind story, and 18 Tesla stories. I guarantee you, our ratio of article topics was not 18:2 (9:1) in favor of Tesla, which seems to be another indicator demonstrating that there is a tremendous amount of public interest in Tesla news and high-quality original analysis.
Before getting to those top 20, I’ll do my usual thing and highlight a few standout original articles we published. First of all, CleanTechnica was graciously provided an interview with Tesla President of Automotive, Jerome Guillen, at Tesla’s Fremont factory. If you missed that piece, I encourage you to read it for some exclusive info and insight from one of Tesla’s top execs.
Thank you to Vijay Govindan and others for launching our new Tesla Myths & FAQ page. We have much more to add to that — more articles coming soon — but the initial resource should be highly useful to Tesla fans who are trying to help debunk various anti-Tesla myths.
Max Holland’s detailed critique of a New York Times article about EV charging is a must-read. Also, we encourage you to contact the NYTimes to explain to them why that article was not up to the reputation and standards of the NYTimes.
Max also showed that V3 Superchargers can now add 124 miles of range in just 10 minutes.
Wrapping up his hat trick, Max had a superb smackdown for BMW after one of its execs recently said that no one wanted to buy electric vehicles.
Particularly popular with readers, and I think useful in helping people to think about overall vehicle costs, I published comparisons of the Tesla Model 3 vs. Toyota Corolla and Tesla Model 3 vs. Nissan Maxima & Nissan Altima. (Yes, I need to update those for tomorrow onward.)
The experience of riding in a Tesla for the first time is always special, so it was fun and interesting to read Johnna Crider’s summary of her first experience in a Model 3.
Speaking of EV test rides, Timothy Dixon provided a fascinating account of his experience exploring a JAC electric-only ride-hailing service in China.
I’ll close with my personal list of 10 *real* reasons to buy a Model 3.
On to the 20 most popular articles published on CleanTechnica last week:
- Toyota Corolla vs. Tesla Model 3 — Cost Comparisons Over 5 Years
- Tesla’s Autopilot Snaps A Selfie As It Dances Away From Incoming Car
- BMW Lets Slip That Its Electric Vehicles Can’t Compete With Tesla’s
- How Owning A Tesla Model 3 For 1 Year Has Changed My Life
- Why Tesla Model 3 Is The Safest Car On The Planet (Video)
- NYTimes Spreads Misinformation About EVs — Let’s Clean Up The Mess
- Our New Tesla Myths Page
- Nissan Altima & Maxima vs. Tesla Model 3 — Cost Comparisons Over 5 Years
- Supercar Smackdown: Tesla Roadster vs. Ferrari SF90 Stradale
- Tesla Model 3 On SuperCharger V3 — Adds 50% Range In Under 12 Minutes! (Charts!)
- Our Interview With Tesla President Jerome Guillen, Part Deux
- Tesla Haters Now Tesla Lovers? James May, Bob Lutz … Who’s Next?
- Alex Roy’s Tesla Model 3 Purchase Offers Some Deeper Lessons Than “Teslas Are The Best!”
- Top Gear: Tesla Model 3 Is “An AK47 Disguised As A Butter Knife”
- 10 *Real* Reasons To Buy A Tesla Model 3
- Indian Railways Issues 140 Megawatt Solar-Wind Hybrid Tender
- How Should Electric Car Drivers Pay For Using Roads?
- Historical Tesla [TSLA] Forecasts From Goldman Sachs, David Tamberrino
- 520 Tesla Powerwalls To Be Used In Largest Rollout Of AC-Coupled Li-ion Batteries In Telecoms Sector
- Last Chance To Get $3,750 Back On A Tesla
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.