Published on January 26th, 2019 | by Zachary Shahan0
New Hyundai Ioniq … Tesla Referral Survey … Tesla Layoffs — #CleanTechnica Top 20
January 26th, 2019 by Zachary Shahan
The most popular CleanTechnica articles of the past week were actually not led by a Tesla story. (Though, Tesla Model 3 is in the title since the featured EV, the Hyundai Ioniq, is being compared to the Model 3.) Other top stories included some findings from a rather limited but interesting survey of Tesla buyers who used the referral code of one of our writers, Tesla layoffs and Wall Street’s response, an open letter to Toyota USA, and a piece rounding up 30 Tesla sales charts from the past month.
For more, jump past the opening image, see the other hot news & views that topped the charts this week, and click through to the ones that tickle your brain cells. And don’t forget to share!
- New 38 kWh Hyundai Ioniq — Compared To Tesla Model 3 Standard & LEAF E+
- Survey Of People Who Used My Tesla Referral Code Might Explain Why Elon Killed It
- Elon’s Latest Letter Sends Shock Waves Through Wall Street
- Open Letter To Toyota USA: Go All In On The Prius Prime, Kill The Regular Prius Hybrid
- 30 Nasty Tesla Charts
- Tesla Gigafactory 1 Timeline & Results — #CleanTechnica Deep Dive
- Tesla Model 3 vs. Honda Accord … Flying Tesla Roadster … Tesla 75D Vehicles vs. Supercharging V3 — #CleanTechnica Top 20
- The Rooftop Solar “Neighborhood Effect” Transforms Florida Community
- Tesla’s Battery Leadership Protected In Secrecy
- Everything You Need To Know About The Tesla Powerwall 2 (2019 Edition) — #CleanTechnica Deep Dive
- Sweden Will Ban Sale Of Gasoline & Diesel Cars After 2030. Germany Lags Behind
- Tesla Flashbacks, Take 5
- Tesla Model 3 Wins (Another) Resale Value Competition — But Kelley Blue Book Awards Sort Of F***ed Up
- Tesla: Model S & Model X Production, AR Production Improvements, And Model Y Rumors
- New Analysis: Wind Energy Developers Leaving Field Of Social Media To NIMBYs
- What Changed In The Solar & Energy Storage Industries In 2018? — #CleanTechnica Report
- Car Companies Aren’t Even Trying To Sell Electric Cars
- Oil Analyst Ponders The “Elon Musk Effect” — #Tesla
- Gas Cars = More Human Death
- Tesla Q4 Financial Estimates — Tesla Will See Profits, Just Not As Much — #CleanTechnica Charts
- “Tesla Killers” Lookin’ … Totally Tame — #CleanTechnica Sales Charts
Follow CleanTechnica on Google News.
It will make you happy & help you live in peace for the rest of your life.