The most popular CleanTechnica articles of the past week were actually not led by a Tesla story. (Though, Tesla Model 3 is in the title since the featured EV, the Hyundai Ioniq, is being compared to the Model 3.) Other top stories included some findings from a rather limited but interesting survey of Tesla buyers who used the referral code of one of our writers, Tesla layoffs and Wall Street’s response, an open letter to Toyota USA, and a piece rounding up 30 Tesla sales charts from the past month.
For more, jump past the opening image, see the other hot news & views that topped the charts this week, and click through to the ones that tickle your brain cells. And don’t forget to share!
- New 38 kWh Hyundai Ioniq — Compared To Tesla Model 3 Standard & LEAF E+
- Survey Of People Who Used My Tesla Referral Code Might Explain Why Elon Killed It
- Elon’s Latest Letter Sends Shock Waves Through Wall Street
- Open Letter To Toyota USA: Go All In On The Prius Prime, Kill The Regular Prius Hybrid
- 30 Nasty Tesla Charts
- Tesla Gigafactory 1 Timeline & Results — #CleanTechnica Deep Dive
- Tesla Model 3 vs. Honda Accord … Flying Tesla Roadster … Tesla 75D Vehicles vs. Supercharging V3 — #CleanTechnica Top 20
- The Rooftop Solar “Neighborhood Effect” Transforms Florida Community
- Tesla’s Battery Leadership Protected In Secrecy
- Everything You Need To Know About The Tesla Powerwall 2 (2019 Edition) — #CleanTechnica Deep Dive
- Sweden Will Ban Sale Of Gasoline & Diesel Cars After 2030. Germany Lags Behind
- Tesla Flashbacks, Take 5
- Tesla Model 3 Wins (Another) Resale Value Competition — But Kelley Blue Book Awards Sort Of F***ed Up
- Tesla: Model S & Model X Production, AR Production Improvements, And Model Y Rumors
- New Analysis: Wind Energy Developers Leaving Field Of Social Media To NIMBYs
- What Changed In The Solar & Energy Storage Industries In 2018? — #CleanTechnica Report
- Car Companies Aren’t Even Trying To Sell Electric Cars
- Oil Analyst Ponders The “Elon Musk Effect” — #Tesla
- Gas Cars = More Human Death
- Tesla Q4 Financial Estimates — Tesla Will See Profits, Just Not As Much — #CleanTechnica Charts
- “Tesla Killers” Lookin’ … Totally Tame — #CleanTechnica Sales Charts
I don't like paywalls. You don't like paywalls. Who likes paywalls? Here at CleanTechnica, we implemented a limited paywall for a while, but it always felt wrong — and it was always tough to decide what we should put behind there. In theory, your most exclusive and best content goes behind a paywall. But then fewer people read it! We just don't like paywalls, and so we've decided to ditch ours. Unfortunately, the media business is still a tough, cut-throat business with tiny margins. It's a never-ending Olympic challenge to stay above water or even perhaps — gasp — grow. So ...
Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, want to advertise, or want to suggest a guest for our CleanTech Talk podcast? Contact us here.